Author Topic: L3 Thermal Eye 4500AS GUI  (Read 1282 times)

Offline MikeNC407Topic starter

• Contributor
L3 Thermal Eye 4500AS GUI
« on: December 26, 2020, 06:01:25 am »
Hey guys, I recently purchased a used Bullard T4 Max with the Thermal Eye 4500AS core in it and it’s working great now that I’ve figured out the pinout on the connector.  I’ve read on here that there is a GUI used to modify some of the cameras enabled features and was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction?  I can provide proof that I’m a US citizen living in the United States if needed as well as whatever else might help.  Thanks in advance guys, I’d really like to get the spot temperature measurement on my camera turned on!

Offline Ben321

• Frequent Contributor
Re: L3 Thermal Eye 4500AS GUI
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 07:58:13 am »
Hey guys, I recently purchased a used Bullard T4 Max with the Thermal Eye 4500AS core in it and it’s working great now that I’ve figured out the pinout on the connector.  I’ve read on here that there is a GUI used to modify some of the cameras enabled features and was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction?  I can provide proof that I’m a US citizen living in the United States if needed as well as whatever else might help.  Thanks in advance guys, I’d really like to get the spot temperature measurement on my camera turned on!

I'm more interested in the pinout for the colored wires. There's one of these right now on eBay with a dirt cheap starting bid, and I'd like to buy it. However the guy selling it doesn't know what all the wires are for (only which wires are for power and video), and he says it stops outputting video after a few minutes after power on. My hunch is that it's the wires that he doesn't know what they do, that are used to keep it running. Maybe they are digital data lines, and they need to receive a certain digital code from the microcontroller of whatever hardware the cor is installed in, to signal it to keep running. So if that's the case, then bidding on this core would be a great way for me to get a cheap 30hz thermal core. If these wires unknown wires are NOT for keeping the core running, then the problem is most likely that it's damaged and I can avoid bidding and save my money. So please send me the pinout of this core.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf