Author Topic: Amber/Raytheon Triple Field of View (TFOV 60/180/500 mm) Lens  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Fraser

• Super Contributor
Re: Amber/Raytheon Triple Field of View (TFOV 60/180/500 mm) Lens
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2024, 10:21:40 pm »
Something I am seeing from the files provided with UserMenu is file names "GALPRC" and "GALUPRC". I am thinking GALPRC is an advanced menu and GALUPRC is a standard menu. I hope there is no password barrier to accessing any advanced menu that may exist. I see that the GALUPRC ICD file mentions only the DFV lens whilst teh GALPRC ICD mentions DFV and TFV.

I tested both of my Radiance 1 cameras with UserMenu running on an era appropriate 80286 PC to see if that would work. I still had communications test timeout errors with NIL data received, so it is not a case of needing the right age of computer to use this DOS software.

Thank you for the file. Have you had UserMenu3 working with a Galileo ? I hope the copy of UserMenu3 that I have is not in some way faulty  :palm:

Fraser
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

The following users thanked this post: MrSheep

Offline MrSheepTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2024, 10:24:19 pm »
Yeah I have not tested usermenu myself as I have been using the TWI software with the Galileo/Radiance HS. It is on my to do list though. I have to setup Dos in a box and hopefully I can communicate via that. Or else I have to find something old enough to run MS-DOS haha.

Offline Fraser

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2024, 11:12:14 pm »
I shall have to try the TWI software with my Radiance 1 to see if it complains about not seeing a Galileo HS connected. I should have done that before now :palm: That would show whether there really is a camera identity code present in the command protocol. Such a pity if there is and it is embedded in the UserMenu EXE file.

Fraser 
If I have helped you please consider a donation : https://gofund.me/c86b0a2c

The following users thanked this post: MrSheep

Offline MrSheepTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2024, 11:15:13 pm »
The TWI software is very specific with the firmware. Maybe typing 3.0 will work? But not sure. I find using RTool's Radiance 1 GUI the best. You dont need a license to run just the Radiance 1 software. Also I will update you on the Data Acquisition of the Radiance 1. If I can get the pleora LVDS working with the Radiance 1 you will most likely be able to use it in FLIR ResearchIR

The following users thanked this post: Fraser

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf