Author Topic: Issue with PSU Model TPM-3005  (Read 600 times)

Offline nourTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • calm down, it is just a smoked oPamP!
Issue with PSU Model TPM-3005
« on: June 17, 2020, 08:50:04 pm »
Datasheet:
https://www.twintex.com.tw/proimages/SZ_Datasheet/Twintex_Datasheet_DC_Power_Supply_TPM_201609.pdf

I have bought Power supply model #TPM-3005.
This model according to the datasheet(in the second page), can reach 36V/5A or 15V/10A!

After inspection I found the unit can only reach 5.1A max for all the voltage ranges, If I try and set the output current over 5A it doesn't accept the change!
I tried to disable any OVP and OCP but they were already disabled!

Can someone confirm if it is some bug in the software or it is something that I don't understand or may be  there are some hidden configurations that I can't reach and set :o
if what I have wrote doesn't make sense for you or you think there is something wrong, please correct me, I am still beginner and what I know probably less than what you know

Offline nourTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • calm down, it is just a smoked oPamP!
Re: Issue with PSU Model TPM-3005
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 10:15:28 pm »
I was able to fix the issue, there was a range switch (High-low) under some buttons but it was written with a fade and small text that I failed to notice at once, it is now working fine!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:58:37 pm by nour »
if what I have wrote doesn't make sense for you or you think there is something wrong, please correct me, I am still beginner and what I know probably less than what you know

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf