Author Topic: Where to buy the Siglent SDS1202X in Asutralia  (Read 6110 times)

Offline MarkIsherwood

Re: Where to buy the Siglent SDS1202X in Asutralia
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2019, 02:21:50 am »
Forum Members
I am disappointed to hear that members in Australia have had difficulty accessing information about the Siglent product range since the change from TRIO T&M to IPD. Since the sudden passing of Roland Paton who was our internal sales engineer and webmaster (and so much more) we removed the pricing from the web and made no updates as we were transitioning to a new section in the IPD website.

Unfortunately, this has taken much longer to achieve than was envisaged and in hindsight it was a mistake to lock down the TRIO T&M website and not update it. Recently some recent visitors did receive a security certificate notification when visiting triotest.com.au and this has been addressed.

Siglent is a leading manufacturer of test and measurement instruments and we are proud to be their channel partner. We do hold stock in our Sydney warehouse of all the popular models including oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, spectrum analysers, RF sources and more.

If you have any issues at all accessing the required information please don't hesitate to contact me directly @ mark.isherwood@ipd.com.au

My apologies for the current situation - we are working hard to bring it back to the level that our customers have come to expect from us. Thanks and best regards - Mark

Offline MarkIsherwood

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2019, 02:32:29 am »
Forum Members
I am disappointed to hear that members in Australia have had difficulty accessing information about the Siglent product range since the change from TRIO T&M to IPD. Since the sudden passing of Roland Paton who was our internal sales engineer and webmaster (and so much more) we removed the pricing from the web and made no updates as we were transitioning to a new section in the IPD website.

Unfortunately, this has taken much longer to achieve than was envisaged and in hindsight it was a mistake to lock down the TRIO T&M website and not update it. Recently some recent visitors did receive a security certificate notification when visiting triotest.com.au and this has been addressed.

Siglent is a leading manufacturer of test and measurement instruments and we are proud to be their channel partner. We do hold stock in our Sydney warehouse of all the popular models including oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, spectrum analysers, RF sources and more.

If you have any issues at all accessing the required information please don't hesitate to contact me directly @ mark.isherwood@ipd.com.au

My apologies for the current situation - we are working hard to bring it back to the level that our customers have come to expect from us. Thanks and best regards - Mark

Offline ddcman

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2019, 12:26:21 pm »
The Trio website is still broken. Thinking of getting a Siglent waveform/function generator but they make it very hard. Heaps of business must be going down the gurgler.

Offline rjp

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2019, 12:37:22 pm »
I just got mine from amazon.

Offline radiantcircuits

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2020, 06:05:20 am »
I know this is a somewhat old thread, but my experience might be relevant for people in a similar situation.

I was in the same position as the OP and wondering how to get my hands on a Siglent o-scope in Australia. The only place I could find selling Siglent here was TrioTest, but their scopes seemed quite a bit more expensive than what they were selling for in Europe and North America.

I was just about to get a Rigol scope from AliExpress when I found the sds1104x-e for $949 on ebay, which I bought, but the company that sold it (appvision.com.au) has the scope selling for $907.5 inc. GST on their website. This compares to $1067 including GST from TrioTest, which is $159.5 more expensive than Appvision.

For the sds1202x-e TrioTest is selling it for $810 inc. GST while Appvision is $689.7 inc. GST - $120.3 cheaper.

For the moment there appears to be a place to get reasonably priced Siglent scopes in Aus. I'm not sure how long this situation will last and clearly we need more competition in Australia, but for now people looking for Siglent scopes in Australia have a better option than TrioTest.

The following users thanked this post: jimjam

Offline dredd

• Contributor
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2021, 04:55:01 pm »
I got SDS1104X-E from https://appvision.com.au for A$675, delivered in 2 days. Asked for discount via email, they gave "SIG5" 5% code, use wisely :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf