Author Topic: Having a Fluke 5560A Calibrator would be like...  (Read 148 times)

Offline PushUpTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Having a Fluke 5560A Calibrator would be like...
« on: July 01, 2024, 02:11:22 pm »
Having a Fluke 5560A Calibrator would be like...

...being in an empty museum? ...coming a dream come true?! ...or is there anything better...?

As I don't need a calibration certificate, but proper adjusted DMMs, I guess, that I need not have the chance to get access to such an instrument, because it would be like a rat having the brain connected with a pleasure button, pressing it over and over till the end...or at least, till all my devices are adjusted. Ha ha ha...  :-DD

As the "cheap" Fluke DMM such as the 17B MAX, for example, only has 6 testpoints inside the housing, I wonder, if anybody knows, how this adapter may look like? Maybe a special housing, so that you also have the 3Volt for the device under test itself or nothing fancy and just with an external 3V battery connected like the manual shows? At least you only need a Fluke 5522A to adjust it:

It is nice, that Fluke does lift the curtain a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/@FlukeCalibration/videos

...as I would love to see more of such things, because the "normal" youtuber probably gets some presents, but most likely not a demo of a 5560A or...maybe... "The Signal Path" or our beloved host, with the chance of taking it apart??? Mmmmhh...don't know, but I believe, he is capable of doing so!

Cheers!   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf