Author Topic: Review Hioki DT4261 and DT4256  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Jiri BekrTopic starter

• Contributor
Review Hioki DT4261 and DT4256
« on: June 15, 2022, 03:56:45 pm »
Hello guys, I review and test some equipment, mainly multimeters and power tools. Since some of my content would be of use worldwide, I make some YT videos also in English language (my main channel is Czech). I have explored EEVblog youtube channel approx. 4 month ago, and the Dave Jones guy seems to definitely be on point with any instruments. As this forum looks to be for electrical test gear in general, you may find useful my review for Hioki DT4256 and Hioki DT4261 with Hioki Z3210 Bluetooth comm module. I have tried my best to review the instruments, as they are unkown in Europe, and I have also prepared excel table with 77 tested aspects (see attachment). Videoreview is available on my secondary English channel (first link) and if you understand Czech, also on my main channel (second link). Video thumbnail preview attached at the end.
As english is not my native language, and I am just 25, definitely not as experienced as mr. Jones, please apologize some minor errors, mistakes and such.
I am also planning on continuing cooperation with Teste - Hioki distributor. Next to come will be two clamp meters, DT4282 and let's hope for PC software, and maybe even portable datalogging 3 phase analyzer (as I work with them professionally, my boss told me I can test Hioki analyzer against our Chauvin and SMY133).
You can also check out some other videos of mine, but as my EN channel doesn't grow at all, I did't prioritize it, so just fraction of content gets there too.
If you happen to have some questions or notes, feel free to comment in both youtube and this forum thread. YT may have wider audience, but it keeps deleting comments randomly, so better have it also here.

English YouTube video: https://bit.ly/3QB0L1d

Czech YouTube video: https://bit.ly/3Qqucma
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 05:01:51 pm by Jiri Bekr »

The following users thanked this post: rauldm, luudee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf