Author Topic: Enertec/Schlumberger 2630 Programmable Reciprocal Counter  (Read 2974 times)

Offline NazarethTopic starter

• Contributor
Enertec/Schlumberger 2630 Programmable Reciprocal Counter
« on: May 14, 2014, 01:41:48 pm »
Hi,
    New to the forum and thought I would start by seeing if anyone has a counter like this. I recently aquired one of these for nothing and can't seem to find a manual or schematic anywhere. It was made in France, maybe all the schematics and manuals are there. If anyone has any info on this piece of equipment, please share. Thanks.

Naz
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:27:02 pm by Nazareth »
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

• Contributor
Re: Enertec/Schlumberger 2630 Programmable Reciprocal Counter
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 02:51:11 am »
Update:  I found the only manual w/schematic for this counter on E-Bay today and won the bid. If anyone took the time to try to find this manual, thanks to you. This thing seems to be rarer than a 1959 Les Paul, too bad I can't get that kind of money out of the counter though.

Naz
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:59:43 am by Nazareth »
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Offline retrolefty

• Super Contributor
  • measurement changes behavior
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:58:28 am »
Update:  I found the only manual w/schematic for this counter on E-Bay today and won the bid. If anyone took the time to try to find this manual, thanks to you. This thing seems to be rarer than a 1959 Lea Paul, too bad I can't get that kind of money out of the counter though.

Naz

which is even rarer then a 1959 Les Paul I bet.  ;)

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 03:02:07 am »
Haha, got to love the 1959 Lea Pau too. I fat fingered that. Now corrected, thanks.   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf