Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 17733450 times)

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #117975 on: April 20, 2022, 09:06:44 pm »
Nixie DMM update

...So I replaced a couple 100nF film caps on the board, see below. One is in the trigger circuit, on the right hand side input, the one solicited by the push-button when using Manual trigger. I assume it must be used to debounce the push-button. So not a very critical application, but well, replaced it anyway.
Second cap, identical one, is the one that does the RC differentiation to generate / derive the Reset pulse, from the output of the trigger circuit. That one I had more hopes about.

Well that fixed it ! Trigger circuit now works as it should, both Manual and Auto modes, and the ramp generator is now back to life as a consequence... which now allows the meter to take measurements !
In short : Vince 1, Meter 0  :box:
Well done, V.  :clap:

I'll once again direct your attention to number 9 above...  ;)

mnem

alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117976 on: April 20, 2022, 09:08:22 pm »
If there is a need for maximum brevity, use BJT.

And Vince, don't you dare to name EITHER transistors OR transformers 'TR' in a circuit diagram!
On the topic of reference designators, any semblace of 'humour' which I might have shown otherwise, is instantly set to ZERO!

Reminder: the three terminal semiconductor devices in question shall be named Q and nothing but Q!
The static magneto-electric converter based on coupled inductors gets the T.

The following users thanked this post: BU508A, mnementh, ch_scr, TERRA Operative, cyclin_al, AVGresponding

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117977 on: April 20, 2022, 09:17:18 pm »
So what's your take on the now-common practice of using Ux on the silk-screen to designate a dual-FET? I've not yet seen it in documentation, but I assume it will only be a matter of time...  :palm:

I personally feel that since we didn't start doing that for Darlingtons or FETs with a Diode/Resistor etc... we shouldn't do it for them either.   :P

mnem
*toddles off somewhere... else*
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 09:20:57 pm by mnementh »
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: Neomys Sapiens

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117978 on: April 20, 2022, 09:41:14 pm »
If there is a need for maximum brevity, use BJT.

And Vince, don't you dare to name EITHER transistors OR transformers 'TR' in a circuit diagram!
On the topic of reference designators, any semblace of 'humour' which I might have shown otherwise, is instantly set to ZERO!

Reminder: the three terminal semiconductor devices in question shall be named Q and nothing but Q!
The static magneto-electric converter based on coupled inductors gets the T.

That's not fun at all....  BJT is useful in some circumstances, but tranny or whatever other "nickname" puts more humanity into it, more poetic...sometimes you want more poetry and humour, than cold technical terms. I would use BJT if I wanted to refer to a specific type of tranny.

Q for trannies ? Look in the schematic of this DMM, they use 'S' instead.... didn't bother me at all, it was still obvious that they refered to the trannystors  :-//

In more modern French schematics they used 'T' to designate trannystors, I never thought one way or another about it.

As long as there is no ambiguity, the rest is a matter of taste... it's like code conventions when writing S/W.... it does not really matter what convention you follow in your company... what matters is that everybody in the company observes strictly the same convention, so that all the S/W developers can work on a same / common project seamlessly and not creating errors unknowingly.

OK, I under stand you are German and I am French, so yes I like a bit of romance and poetry in things, and sometimes I will say tranny and sometimes I will use a more technical term, depending on context and intent.

Looks like Dwagon managed to start another endless discussion... we have just, barely survived the EV subject, now it's about the right to call transisotrs trannies. Oh well.... I guess TEA needs one arguing after another to stay afloat ?!  :-//

I am sorry to be a disappointement... but I will keep saying tranny when I feel ilke it ! >:D

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117979 on: April 20, 2022, 09:53:24 pm »
Nixie DMM update

...So I replaced a couple 100nF film caps on the board, see below. One is in the trigger circuit, on the right hand side input, the one solicited by the push-button when using Manual trigger. I assume it must be used to debounce the push-button. So not a very critical application, but well, replaced it anyway.
Second cap, identical one, is the one that does the RC differentiation to generate / derive the Reset pulse, from the output of the trigger circuit. That one I had more hopes about.

Well that fixed it ! Trigger circuit now works as it should, both Manual and Auto modes, and the ramp generator is now back to life as a consequence... which now allows the meter to take measurements !
In short : Vince 1, Meter 0  :box:
Well done, V.  :clap:

I'll once again direct your attention to number 9 above...  ;)

mnem

Yeah sure, that's easy to say à posteriori. But it's not realistic to mass replace every cap, film and ceramic, "just in case". In my case taking the time to trouble-shoot the thing allowed me to fix many issues by not replacing caps, or only replacing the ones that were actually at fault.

Now, I am directing my attention to the section of the board that holds the two comparators... there are two of these film caps, 1nF. So OK I have replaced them an hour ago after the two in the trigger in the trigger section. But no joy. Now there are still 10 more caps in this section. 2 big plastic molded ones on the inputs, and 8 little dipped ceramic (?) low value caps. Can these fail ? I don't know, I have no experience with this particular type of cap. Can I mass replace them ? Not a chance. don't have stock for that, nor do I know the specs for them so I can select an appropriate type replacement cap.

So, will I have more bad caps ? Maybe, we shall see.

Midnigfht here, going to bed.  :=\

Maybe I will wake up tomorrow with a brilliant idea, or maybe the DMM will start free running again and I will be banging my head against the wall.
In some masochistic kind of way, I am impatient to discover what this DMM has planned for me for tomorrow.... what the heck will happen tomorrow on this freaking DMM...  :scared:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 09:57:01 pm by Vince »

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117980 on: April 20, 2022, 10:05:39 pm »
OH NO !!!!

Remember we were discussing if there ever existed a Metrix MX556 bench meter, based on the handheld MX 56C, because I never ever saw only MX554 models for sale, like the one I recently bought ?
Someone here said yes it did exist.

Sure it does, for the first time here, I finally found one for sale here on leboncoin.fr, ad went on-line this morning apparently, for only 50 freaking Euros at that !!!! Already sold of course !!!  |O

https://www.leboncoin.fr/bricolage/2150037353.htm

Life sucks.  :--

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 10:07:55 pm by Vince »

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster, ch_scr, cyclin_al

Offline Neper

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #117981 on: April 20, 2022, 10:05:47 pm »
I think that's unfair.. tranny is just a short because native English speakers find it easier / quicker to write/type than tran - sis - tor or trans - for - mer or trans - mi -ssion or whatever else it might stand for.
Just like people say "pot" instead of "potentiometer".

In this logic, the short form would be potty.

SCNR
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 10:26:09 pm by Neper »
If I knew everything I'd be starving because no-one could afford me.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, capt bullshot, cyclin_al, duckduck

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117982 on: April 20, 2022, 10:09:03 pm »
Submitted for your approval...

A 2N1305 Trannysistor

mnem
*peace offering*
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 10:13:24 pm by mnementh »

The following users thanked this post: Vince, TERRA Operative, TaylorD93

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117983 on: April 20, 2022, 10:09:34 pm »
I think that's unfair.. tranny is just a short because native English speakers find it easier / quicker to write/type than tran - sis - tor or trans - for - mer or trans - mi -ssion or whatever else it might stand for.

In this logic, the short form would be a potty.

SCNR

" SCNR " ?  Sounds like a cross (a real tranny then !  :-DD ) between SNR and SCR !!  >:D

The SNR of an SCR... hmmm...

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #117984 on: April 20, 2022, 10:20:27 pm »
SCNR = Sorry, Could Not Resist

scnr  ;D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 10:22:03 pm by BU508A »
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

The following users thanked this post: Vince

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117985 on: April 20, 2022, 10:21:33 pm »
RANDOM TANGENT MODE:

mnem
/RANDOM TANGENT MODE

Offline Neper

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #117986 on: April 20, 2022, 10:34:26 pm »

In this logic, the short form would be a potty.

SCNR

" SCNR " ?  Sounds like a cross (a real tranny then !  :-DD ) between SNR and SCR !!  >:D

The SNR of an SCR... hmmm...

To paraphrase Procol Harum: "And though the crowd clapped furiously, Vince could not see the joke."

'night all
If I knew everything I'd be starving because no-one could afford me.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117987 on: April 21, 2022, 12:43:20 am »
Instead of cutting remarks, I shall give you SAWS! And I will not bore this discerning audience with saws that everyone has seen and that are available at every second corner. Well, the second is a mass market item from Asia, but it comes with a special trick.

The first picture shows a Belzer 5076 jeweller's saw (top). But instead of the usual jigsaw blades, I'm using 0.5mm diamond coated saw wire from a local company as a blade. Now this should be called a 'sawsall'! That company manufactures automatic diamond wire saws which are used to cut semiconductor wafers and to make precise cuts in metallic parts for quality control purposes. Whenever I need a length of that wire, I drop by their place and have not paid a cent yet for 1 to 3 meters of the stuff. And it makes amazingly clean and controllable cuts!
The second saw is a Belzer 703N Schluesselbartsäge 'Key beard saw'. It uses a modified form of PUK saw blades, which are tapered towards the tip.

Most of you will have seen this cheap and ubiquitous, and yet useful saw in the second picture at one time or another. The blades, including the large one, can be fitted in the normal position as well as towards both sides, with the big one also usable oriented upwards in relation to the grip. But this saw becomes even much more useful once you realise that PUK sawblades are perfectly usable in it with a slight modification to them. For that, you just need to pare the non-cutting side of them back a bit at the positions of the tension pins, which is best performed at an electrical bench grinder.

Next come two types of multipurpose pocket saw, which are both able to use several kinds of blades from reciprocating electrical saws repurposed towards a manual application. The black one is from Würth, the other one is named PocketS with no discernable manufacturer. It will clamp the blades from Säbelsägen (sabre saw or 'Sawzall') as well as the T-shaped blades from electric fret saws (Bosch, others). This of course make a great variety of blades available for the use with it, which makes it well suited as an emergency kit saw.

Now we arrive at the really small saws. The lower one is a segment of fine PUK saw blade clamped in a small pin vise made from a leftover chuck and a handle of a broken Belzer screwdriver. As needed, the PUK saw blade can be ground narrower or even bent once for angled or twice for offset action. The smaller regular type of X-Acto knife (or any other craft knife/pinvise with a 4-segment chuck) can be substituted for the same use.
This little tool has actually rescued me (or rather the planned UGV demonstration) once really big time! I had to cut off massive 90° Combo-D high current connector pins, which were already soldered into a 10-layer PCB, which was in turn already mounted into a special housing, in order to fabricate a cross polarity bodge correcting a layout error. as the connector's rear was well recessed in the rather narrow case, this was a dexterity test from hell out of a 'the night before the customer comes' effort, which I hope never to perform again in this way.
The other tiny saw is basically a pin vise too, which came with two types of saw blades. The one type looks like a regular wood saw blade en miniature and is probably intended for soft wood and plastics. The other type is a very stiff wire pin, around which another wire (probably a hard alloy) is wound in a spiral. I could not make out how it is attached, i.e. soldered or welded, but it cuts thin aluminium as well as GRP with astonishing ease.

enjoy your serving of toolpr0n, more is in the making!

Remark: what is called PUK saw in Germany is known to others as a junior hacksaw or electrician's saw. It has tensioning pins fixed to the blade at a distance of 150mm and is often equiped with a folding handle.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 01:45:59 am by Neomys Sapiens »

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, mnementh, ch_scr, Kosmic, cyclin_al, duckduck

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
« Reply #117988 on: April 21, 2022, 01:14:42 am »
Those saws must be used with Mozart in background for best results.
Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
« Reply #117989 on: April 21, 2022, 01:24:31 am »
actually Wagner. Valkyries come to mind ...

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster, capt bullshot

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117990 on: April 21, 2022, 01:33:00 am »
Vince... dude... I just cringe whenever you say that...

This is a tranny:      Also a tranny:      NOT a tranny:   

mnem
I know it seems weird, especially coming from the resident "pervy widdle dwagon-fancier" over here... but please.... have mercy on this old PSB. ;)

That's not a tranny----THAT's a tranny!!

The following users thanked this post: Vince, Specmaster

Offline Zucca

• Supporter
  • EE meid in Itali
« Reply #117991 on: April 21, 2022, 01:34:00 am »
actually Wagner. Valkyries come to mind ...

Let's say the opposite of this:

Can't know what you don't love. St. Augustine
Can't love what you don't know. Zucca

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117992 on: April 21, 2022, 01:59:42 am »

mnem
*toddles off to annoy his son a wee bit before bedtime* >:D

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117993 on: April 21, 2022, 02:46:49 am »
Dwagon, no, looks like I am not losing it. Check out Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranny_(disambiguation)

It confirms what I said, tranny is used for both transistors and transformers alike.

I don't see how I could possibly have invented something like this anyway... I get all my electronic "education" from EEVblog...

Yet another example of the nonsense dished out on Wikipedia.

Yes, people often forget that Wiki can be tweaked by well meaning, if less than knowledgeable folk.
There used to be a "Ham Radio Wiki" page, which amongst other stuff had a "basic electronics " section.

In a discussion of various configurations of rectifiers, it showed a bog standard bridge rectifier, but labelled it a Kratz" rectifier.
After much "Googling", I found no reference to a "Kratz" in the history of rectifier circuits, so amended it to say "bridge rectifier".

Thinking upon the possible names further, I found reference to Leo Graetz, who invented such a circuit in 1895.
Unfortunately, another pioneer, Karol Pollak had invented the same thing in 1895

Nonetheless, the term "Graetz rectifier" is still sometimes used, although "bridge rectifier" is much more common.

It seems the person vaguely recalled this, but mistook the name, hence the unknown "Kratz".

PS: the "Ham Radio Wiki" has now been taken over by a quite agressive commercial entity involved in selling radios to hams.

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117994 on: April 21, 2022, 02:50:30 am »
Also, lots of people, in heavy rain, will put their hazard lights on which is illegal.

It is indeed illegal in many countries.

Still worse are those folks who will switch on their rear fog light at the first drop of rain and, as if that weren't bad enough, then forget to turn it off again.

And, just as being a bad driver is no valid reason for turning your hazard lights on, being a c_nt is no handicap:

(Attachment Link)

I think some people in Oz are quite unaware of the existence of the rear fog light, & happily blind following drivers on clear nights, as they have never seen their car from the rear.

The following users thanked this post: Brumby, Cubdriver, Neper

Offline cyclin_al

• Frequent Contributor
  • VE3TSD / VA2XAR
« Reply #117995 on: April 21, 2022, 03:23:47 am »

I don't see what Wikipedia has anything to do with the use of Tranny in the EE filed. They have not created this use, only documenting an existing use.  :-//

I don't mind you using this word in this meaning.

Nevertheless, I've known a person saying "Kondi" to "Kondensator" (a similar shorted form like trannie fo transistor) - that always left me with the feeling "this person has no knowledge of electronics" (which was true to some extent). So someone saying similar shorted words to components (execpt the well established ones like "Poti" ,"Trafo" or "Elko") always leaves me with the feeling "this one isn't a real electronics person" - or what might be the motivation to introduce baby speech into serious engineering.

So to me, using "trannie" for "transistor" is plain wrong - though I'm not necessarily right with that.

Just like people say "pot" instead of "potentiometer". The latter hardly looks like the former, yet everybody uses that short... because well, the only ones that even know what a potentiometer is to begin with, are also EE people. The average joe can't even say "pot" as short, because they don't even know the real / full word that it replaces.

So... really I find it unfair to call an EE person clueless simply because he uses shorts. Every body in every field in every language and country, uses shorts... because it's practical, that's all.

Did a quick search on TEA thread, looks like Tautech and AVGresponding both used "tranny", yet I don't recall them being frowned upon like I am today.
Also both are from different country, and both native English speakers, and both I think one would admit, know a thing or two about electronics. At least they well know what a transistor is   >:D

The differences well may be cultural and common meanings of words are very different in different places.

I am going to intentionally stir the pot here (agitatingly)...

In the GWN, we do not use the word pot for potentiometer.  If the pointy-haired boss hears any conversation about pot, then it is going to be a difficult day.  You see, here in the GWN pot is a common term for cannabis.  While now legal in the GWN, it is highly frowned upon in a workplace setting.  You do not want to have the image of being a pot-head, whether you are a cannabis consumer or not.  More and more often recently, image at work is becoming far more important than capability to actually accomplish work.

That said, if pot is mentioned in specific context, such as on EEVBLOG, I understand it means potentiometer.  In many other contexts, I will stop and consider for a split second what is the intended meaning of pot.  In any social context in the GWN, I will understand immediately it is not a reference to potentiometers.

As far as I can recall of my EEVBLOG postings, I have only used the word pot in reference to a cooking item, with the exception of this post ...  :-DD

EDIT:  This is actually difficult.  I may have used potting (based on pot) as a reference to conformal coating.  Such discussions are doomed, but it seems we all enjoy the conversation anyway  :horse:

[insert stirring image here]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 03:26:17 am by cyclin_al »

The following users thanked this post: Vince, mnementh

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117996 on: April 21, 2022, 03:48:15 am »

I don't see what Wikipedia has anything to do with the use of Tranny in the EE filed. They have not created this use, only documenting an existing use.  :-//

I don't mind you using this word in this meaning.

Nevertheless, I've known a person saying "Kondi" to "Kondensator" (a similar shorted form like trannie fo transistor) - that always left me with the feeling "this person has no knowledge of electronics" (which was true to some extent). So someone saying similar shorted words to components (execpt the well established ones like "Poti" ,"Trafo" or "Elko") always leaves me with the feeling "this one isn't a real electronics person" - or what might be the motivation to introduce baby speech into serious engineering.

So to me, using "trannie" for "transistor" is plain wrong - though I'm not necessarily right with that.

Just like people say "pot" instead of "potentiometer". The latter hardly looks like the former, yet everybody uses that short... because well, the only ones that even know what a potentiometer is to begin with, are also EE people. The average joe can't even say "pot" as short, because they don't even know the real / full word that it replaces.

So... really I find it unfair to call an EE person clueless simply because he uses shorts. Every body in every field in every language and country, uses shorts... because it's practical, that's all.

Did a quick search on TEA thread, looks like Tautech and AVGresponding both used "tranny", yet I don't recall them being frowned upon like I am today.
Also both are from different country, and both native English speakers, and both I think one would admit, know a thing or two about electronics. At least they well know what a transistor is   >:D

The differences well may be cultural and common meanings of words are very different in different places.

I am going to intentionally stir the pot here (agitatingly)...

In the GWN, we do not use the word pot for potentiometer.  If the pointy-haired boss hears any conversation about pot, then it is going to be a difficult day.  You see, here in the GWN pot is a common term for cannabis.  While now legal in the GWN, it is highly frowned upon in a workplace setting.  You do not want to have the image of being a pot-head, whether you are a cannabis consumer or not.  More and more often recently, image at work is becoming far more important than capability to actually accomplish work.

That said, if pot is mentioned in specific context, such as on EEVBLOG, I understand it means potentiometer.  In many other contexts, I will stop and consider for a split second what is the intended meaning of pot.  In any social context in the GWN, I will understand immediately it is not a reference to potentiometers.

As far as I can recall of my EEVBLOG postings, I have only used the word pot in reference to a cooking item, with the exception of this post ...  :-DD

EDIT:  This is actually difficult.  I may have used potting (based on pot) as a reference to conformal coating.  Such discussions are doomed, but it seems we all enjoy the conversation anyway  :horse:

[insert stirring image here]

The Boss at one of my jobs was the "Broadcast Operations Manager."
Our job entailed routine yearly tests & emergency callouts for TV & Broadcast sites, some situated in very remote parts of the State.
We drove a van full of gear to the closer ones, & flew to the others, taking big roadcases of gear with us.

We normally went in pairs, & often discussed "work politics" in flight, including references to the "BOM".
Two blokes who had just had a lot of roadcases loaded on board the Aircraft, talking about "the BOM"------couldn't happen nowadays!

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, cyclin_al

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #117997 on: April 21, 2022, 04:45:10 am »
So what's your take on the now-common practice of using Ux on the silk-screen to designate a dual-FET? I've not yet seen it in documentation, but I assume it will only be a matter of time...  :palm:

I personally feel that since we didn't start doing that for Darlingtons or FETs with a Diode/Resistor etc... we shouldn't do it for them either.   :P

mnem
*toddles off somewhere... else*
I am decidedly undecided on this detail, as it would mean for me to decide which degree of integration and/or which number of elements would justify a change in the RD. But then I would strongly lean towards using A, not U.
U describes an integrated analogue circuit, thereby signifying that the elements making it up do perform their function together. Like, for example, you can't use a single transistor out of an average integrated OPA in any arbitrary function. The double FET, like the double BJT, is indeed a problem child. You could see it as an array of two, but no one is going to use it as such. For arrays of a greater number of transistors, like a CA3086, it becomes somewhat clearer. Here the chances are open on the use of the constituent transistors in the overall circuit.
The use of U tries to emphasise the application of a double transistor as a differential pair, which is admittedly the most often occuring one. But this is not an inherent characteristic, as you could use them for completely independent circuit functions.

But I welcome certainly any thought on this matter. Because well structured diagrams, of which reference designators are an inevitable part, are of utmost importance for electrical/electronical technology.
Just like the instruments, which are enabling us to observe it.

The following users thanked this post: ch_scr

Offline mansaxel

• Super Contributor
  • SA0XLR
    • My very static home page
« Reply #117998 on: April 21, 2022, 05:14:27 am »
In Sweden, we call a transistor "trissa" in daily speak. Not a socially problematic word, but also can mean "small pulley". It can also be used as a verb, "trissa upp" meaning "jack up" as in "the stock prices were jacked up to insane levels". Activities like serious cross-dressing are performed by a "transa", an obvious short from of the loaner. It is not confused with transformer shorts, because those are to German form as in "trafo".

Crapacitor is "Kondensator" as in old English text (but with C there) and in German contemporary. Short is "konding".

Other than that, mostly grab the German term, google translate it, and be done.

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
« Reply #117999 on: April 21, 2022, 06:02:22 am »
Well here I sit with egg on my face and feeling somewhat foolish after yesterday's childish temper tantrum.  :palm: The highly anticipated package has made it across the pond and is currently sitting in US Customs at JFK NY. So DHL's job is done. It wasn't put on a slow boat after all. So while JFK Customs is not exactly famous for rapid turnaround at least it's on this side of the Atlantic. Once they get around to passing it along USPS will deliver. And actually USPS has been pretty good lately with timely delivery. Hopefully early next week I'll finally have it.

But I'm not totally repentant. The DRL's will remain disconnected on the CR-V.  :P :-DD 
An old gray beard with an attitude.

The following users thanked this post: BU508A

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf