Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 16946465 times)

Kosmic, Ice-Tea, Robert763 and 147 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #116500 on: March 28, 2022, 02:39:04 pm »
IN OTHER NEWS: Thrift Haul No 227:

...My first test was on some cold pizza; quartz IR tube heating elements are glowing orange in like 10 seconds, and it has 2 each top & bottom. I'm still experimenting to find exact settings, but in Air Fryer mode it crisps up/rebrowns 3 slices of pizza in ~3 minutes just perfectly; that's less than half the time it takes in the oven. Overall, the general feel of the thing is "very nice toaster oven". I'm totes down widdat. :-DD

Yes that's great and all, but how well does it reflow a PCB?  :P
You bastard!!!

Now I've got "how do I make a jig to hold PCBs in that thing...?" subprocess running in the back of my mind... and *takes a quick peek* yup, it's spawning child processes about every other minute.  :-DD

I give it less than a hour before memory management is completely overwhelmed and I have to completely shut down & reboot... and there's nobody here to kick the lever on my wheelie chart for the restart.  :o

mnem
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 02:41:03 pm by mnementh »
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

The following users thanked this post: TERRA Operative, cyclin_al

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
« Reply #116501 on: March 28, 2022, 03:14:20 pm »
you could 3d print one using laser sintering. or design one for machining on the okuma Multis. or repurpose an old bbq  gizmo.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116502 on: March 28, 2022, 03:45:17 pm »

BWAHAHAHA!!!

How ya holding up, Valkyrie? I know this is a rough time for ya. We're here; we'll listen.

mnem
I'm not much use for anything else, but I can do that... :o

sorry; didn't realize I forgot to resize.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 04:18:58 pm by mnementh »
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
« Reply #116503 on: March 28, 2022, 04:07:55 pm »
Bench test of the power supply for the 7904 fan project.

The PSU is a simple affair. Half wave 1N4004 with a 2200uf/35V cap. No load voltage approx 19V. With one fan attached. 14.5V. Two fans. 13.06V. Perfect. Don't need 7812 regulators.

Everything runs cool. Next step is to install in the 7904. Have already done a test fit and I don't even have to drill any holes to mount the transformer well away from any sensitive circuitry. More later.

An old gray beard with an attitude.

The following users thanked this post: BU508A, mnementh, capt bullshot, ch_scr, cyclin_al

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116504 on: March 28, 2022, 04:12:37 pm »
IN OTHER NEWS: Thrift Haul No 227:

Acer ES1-512-C1PW laptop; also a no-brainer  for $30 $28.50 (prev purchase discount on my receipt). N2840 CPU/4GB RAM/500GB HDD; only visible fault is locked account and 2 missing keys. Even booted from battery. Depending on cost of RAM/SSD, may just be a quick flip arbitrage purchase.  :-//

Ugghhh. Did "Factory Reset & Secure Erase" from the restore partition... took it several hours overnight. This jungle of bloatware is what greeted me this morning.  ::)  Win10 Home Build 19041.450, so still able to update to latest right off the MS update page... but why would I want to...? :palm:

I have a install DVD right here I burned just before I updated my MacPro to Catalina... time to Nuke & Pave. Found a China-Direct vendor selling the keyboard on slAmazon for 13 bux, it will be here tomorrow.  So now $41.50 invested.

I'm trying to talk myself into spending the $25 to max out the RAM to 8GB as per MFR; can't justify gambling $60 on a 16GB SODIMM that might not work.

mnem
McAffee...? SERIOUSLY? I need to go take a shower now...  :scared:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 04:16:26 pm by mnementh »

Offline TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #116505 on: March 28, 2022, 04:50:18 pm »
Yeah nah, just nuke the hard drive and do a clean Win10 install, then debloat just that with Win10Privacy and Winaero Tweaker.
Let Win10 do the driver installs, then just double check on the manufacturers website for any missed stuff and BIOS etc.

In other news, the Win7 to Win10 update still works with a USB stick made from the Microsoft Media Creation Tool too, as I proved tonight.
Where does all this test equipment keep coming from?!?

https://www.youtube.com/NearFarMedia/

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116506 on: March 28, 2022, 05:05:03 pm »
Zucca, if the TPMS plays up I'm holding you personally responsible (I know you only 'fessed up to the i3, but you've dobbed yourself in it.)

PM me, I will be there for you.

I'm sure you would, but I was only joking.

The incidental sound of cutlery sharpening was just that, pure coincidence.  :)

On a seperate note, do you happen to know if BMW had a systems hiccup the other day, possibly related to the clocks changing? On Saturday mine was claiming that it was overdue for a service and an inspection "since <whatever date> 2023" (i.e. overdue 'since' more than a year in the future). On Sunday, both those messages had disappeared. I can't help thinking that the clocks changing in Europe between Saturday and Sunday wasn't mere coincidence.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116507 on: March 28, 2022, 05:08:02 pm »
In order not to dry stiff, the clothes have to be moving constantly while drying; so windy days are the best. But hanging on a line, some parts of a garment move a lot and some barely at all. So there's always a stiff spot. Or three.

Experience here, where we dry all our clothes just by hanging them up in the bathroom and kitchen, says different. No significant air flow, no softener, no tumbling or anything like that and no stiff clothes once they've dried. We're not even in a soft water area, this is good old "Are you giving me a funny look" hard as nails London water.
I dunno what to tell you C... my experience differs. Maybe it was different locale, maybe a different idea of what's "cottony soft", maybe water with even more minerals in it than you suggest, tho I've had my share of line-drying in at least 3 different states in the US. :-//

Just... No, thank you.

Cheers,

mnem

Just a point of information, nothing more.

OTOH, I suppose jeans you can bludgeon someone with might have some use... :o

Get'em stiff enough and they'll hold you up when you're falling down drunk.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster

Online Robert763

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116508 on: March 28, 2022, 05:08:44 pm »
TE incoming
This was mentioned, by specmaster I think AVGresponding :
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Model-61-Leakmeter-/373981737310
I went for it as if it does still have the radioactive source in it I know how to deal with it. And i was cheap  ;D
Also cheap from the same seller and adding little to the shipping was this:
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lakeshore-DRC-91C-CONTROLLER-/373981737304
Which must be the most complex thermostat I've ever seen. OK, it is very precise and works near absolute zero  8)
Hopefully it will have some useful bits in it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 05:15:15 pm by Robert763 »

The following users thanked this post: ch_scr, cyclin_al

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116509 on: March 28, 2022, 05:21:02 pm »
TE incoming
This was mentioned, by specmaster I think AVGresponding :
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Model-61-Leakmeter-/373981737310
I went for it as if it does still have the radioactive source in it I know how to deal with it. And i was cheap  ;D
Also cheap from the same seller and adding little to the shipping was this:
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lakeshore-DRC-91C-CONTROLLER-/373981737304
Which must be the most complex thermostat I've ever seen. OK, it is very precise and works near absolute zero  8)
Hopefully it will have some useful bits in it.
Not guilty
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116510 on: March 28, 2022, 05:25:00 pm »
@mnem
thanks for asking.
Doing ok. Could be better, but still ok

The following users thanked this post: Brumby, mnementh, cyclin_al

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116511 on: March 28, 2022, 06:15:29 pm »
Of course. That's what yer mates are for, innit...? ;)

mnem
*currently arguing with locked-down BIOS*

The following users thanked this post: Saskia

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116512 on: March 28, 2022, 06:20:16 pm »
Yeah nah, just nuke the hard drive and do a clean Win10 install, then debloat just that with Win10Privacy and Winaero Tweaker.
Let Win10 do the driver installs, then just double check on the manufacturers website for any missed stuff and BIOS etc.

In other news, the Win7 to Win10 update still works with a USB stick made from the Microsoft Media Creation Tool too, as I proved tonight.
Yeah, but it is being... resistant.  :-DD

I finally figured out the magic sauce to boot in EFI mode from CDROM so it accesses the GPT filesystem; now I can install only on the PRIMARY partition. Hopefully, that will preserve the OEM restore partition in case a buyer wishes to restore this thing to actual as new condition. *blerk*

Jeebus this thing is taking forever with only 4 jiggabachis of RAM... |O

You do know that you don't have to do the Win7--->Win10 update boogaloo anymore, right? On any machine that'll run Win10, you can just install direct from media. In some cases, there's a product key in BIOS it can use; otherwise, just enter your Win7 product key. As long as you haven't already used that key oodles of times recently on other machines, it will almost always authenticate, at least for a single install instance.

mnem

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster, cyclin_al

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116513 on: March 28, 2022, 06:42:16 pm »
On a seperate note, do you happen to know if BMW had a systems hiccup the other day, possibly related to the clocks changing? On Saturday mine was claiming that it was overdue for a service and an inspection "since <whatever date> 2023" (i.e. overdue 'since' more than a year in the future). On Sunday, both those messages had disappeared. I can't help thinking that the clocks changing in Europe between Saturday and Sunday wasn't mere coincidence.
Be glad it fixed itself...

https://www.kuow.org/stories/we-didn-t-mean-to-ruin-your-mazda-s-stereo

On a tangentially related note... I had, for several years, a Sirius receiver bought with my Saturn L300 that was lifetime subscription. One afternoon it went into "Upgrade" mode as it had done oodles of times already; but then it stayed black and refused to even finish booting when hardware reset.

I went back and forth with them over the phone for several days, but bottom line was that since I was not the original purchaser, they refused to do anything vis-a-vis warranty, and you couldn't even buy standalone receivers with lifetime subscription anymore.

Several months later, on the related groups, an email was "leaked" confirming suppositions that this "accidental" bricking of these receivers was not in fact accidental. No idea if it was legit or fabricated, but the affair certainly did sour me on the whole idea of OTA Updates in general.

FF to to current tech... and now we have Tesla doing the same thing to whole cars.  |O

mnem
*toddles off to pick up the chiddlers*
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 06:44:08 pm by mnementh »

Offline GreyWoolfe

• Supporter
  • NW0LF
« Reply #116514 on: March 28, 2022, 07:19:50 pm »

Yep, that is called the living alone syndrome, so you either use a forum like this as your sounding board, or you talk to yourself, and then answer yourself which would be then bordering on insanity.
 I know that many on here say that living on your own is great, but it also has some major disadvantages, as does having a SWMBO, but on balance I think the latter is preferable, especially as you get older.

Oh how wrong you are. I've been on both sides of that fence and after nearly 12 years of living alone I will never, ever opt for a SWMBO in any form. While I do enjoy having Lady Cop visits I also enjoy few days later taking her home. And she feels the same way. It is the main reason why we get along so well. We are not constantly up each other's arse and we both like our independence.

Do I talk to myself? Of course. And I never know what answer I may get back.  :o ;D
A little lonely at times when the Lady Cop works mucho overtime and we may not see each other for a month or more? It happens.
But all in all living alone far surpasses the alternative. As I sit here in a t-shirt and skivvies drinking my coffee and deciding on MY TIME when I'll go take a shower and go grocery shopping.

I was where you were med but there for 14 years before Mrs. GreyWoolfe and I co-habitated then married.  I begged her to back off as I was too old for her but all things considered, I am thankful and grateful that she didn't listen.  Now, especially with all the health issues cropping up in the last 15 months, I am thankful that she is here and she is my Primary Care medical assistant.  She has been helpful getting things happening, she has been supportive and a shoulder to lean/cry on when everything is dragging me down.  If it wasn't for her making sure I saw doctors as needed, the high PSA test that ended up prostate cancer may have never been done because when I was on my own, I never did doctors.  We were talking about this yesterday.  She said I probably would never had noticed until it was too late.  Other things have happened that may not have happened if we didn't get together that have made my life better.  I am glad it's working for you med, but I am also glad I didn't listen to myself.
"Heaven has been described as the place that once you get there all the dogs you ever loved run up to greet you."

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster, cyclin_al

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116515 on: March 28, 2022, 07:31:09 pm »
Ditto here. I know that without my own SWMBO, I'd be dead in a ditch by my own stupidity at least a dozen times by now. I know I never expected to live long enuf to marry, much less father two beautiful kids. I'm so thankful she didn't back off when I warned her what a train wreck I was, or come to her senses either.  :-+

mnem
Every man is a walking, talking Darwin Award waiting for a place to happen. If you're lucky, there'll be someone to stop you.

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116516 on: March 28, 2022, 07:32:48 pm »
TE incoming      

This was mentioned, by specmaster I think AVGresponding :  www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Model-61-Leakmeter-/373981737310

Hey... I think I saw that thing just recently... *sound of muffled grunting and ruffling through papers*

Oh, yeah... here it is...

mnem
"Don't cross the streams. That would be... bad."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 07:36:35 pm by mnementh »

Offline factory

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116517 on: March 28, 2022, 07:33:08 pm »
Haven't had much time to work on this today, the board is part of the DC to DC convertor for a Tek 422 scope with the AC/DC option, thankfully the 20x D cell leak tubes are long gone.

Further investigation reveals the other diode is open circuit & the other capacitor (8.2uF) is shorted, the two rectifiers & capacitors are the voltage doubler for the -110V output.

Only managed to repair the track & fit the replacement diodes today, the original diodes were Tek 152-0061-00 100mA, 175V rated, either BAV20/21 would do, but I only have BAV19 (too low voltage) in stock, I've fitted some 1S923 (200mA 200V), Mouser claims they are fast recovery rectifiers.

David

Did not realize that was the PSU out of a Type 422. That scope over it's production run had two different designed supplies. The Type 422 I did last year has the alternate design supply. I think my version is the later re-designed PSU.

Pix after re-cap.

It's not really an a case of early or later design, they are different options, your PSU board is clearly labelled as the AC only version.

Mine is the AC/DC option with two boards & two transformers, it has a linear supply to charge batteries & power the DC convertor from the mains. The board I've been working on has the DC convertor & step-up transformer. This option allows you to use the optional internal batteries (missing in my case) or an external low voltage DC source, all of this means the scope is a bit longer with the extra parts.

Tek wiki has pictures showing the size difference of the two versions, it's missing pictures of the battery pack & AC/DC PSU assembly, I guess most of the battery packs have long since been removed & chucked when they starting leaking.
https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/422
Guess I need to take some more pictures at the weekend.

David
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 07:34:46 pm by factory »

The following users thanked this post: cyclin_al

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116518 on: March 28, 2022, 07:33:50 pm »
Not sure I understand how a SWMBO would be any different in this case, to being alone ? To you mean you talk to her about all the details of your TE repairs ? And she gives you technical advice ?!  :wtf:
That's one helpful SWMBO, indeed... but somehow I doubt this is the norm...

I do talk to myself when repairing stuff, that's called thinking !  :-DD

Sometimes, well usually, before posting on the forum to ask for help, I first do a dry run. I picture myself posting my question, then I imagine what the response would be : "Do we really need to hold your hand you lazy bastard ? Have you checked this ? And that ? What happens if you do this and that ?! " .

So, I do all the things I imagine I would be told to do, it gets me further, and if that doesn't fix it and I am still stuck, and really run out of ideas... then only I would post, because I genuinely would have tried absolutely everything I could think of.

But because TEA is what it is, unlike a dedicated repair thread for a specific piece of TE... well I do admit I do use it to air my thoughts, because I can't possibly be told off for it, given that it's at least 1090% about electronics, which can't be said of 90% of the traffic here.

I guess I use my repair problems as a source and excuse for spamming this thread about electronics, to try to counter act thse who spam it with completely irrelevant stuff. I guess it's a way to resist the OT spamming, my way to fight back. But that would be half unconscious.. we are entering psychiatric territory here...

Oh dear, you seem to think I was having a moan at you, when in fact I was not.

No not at all !  :-+

Quote from: Specmaster
Whereas those with a SWMBO [..}, 2/ SWMBO's have a habit of reminding you that real life needs to carry on, 3/ The breaks that real life gives you away from away your passion, gives you time to reflect on the problems.
[..]
I agree if you had a SWMBO who was on the same level as you, unlikely I know, but does sometimes happen, that would be brilliant, but just the distraction that they bring, buys you the time to review and remember things that you had overlooked / forgotten about  :-+

I see !  Sounds like one could achieve the same functionality just by setting alarms on his smartphone !  >:D

Haven't you ever that "Eureka" moment in your sleep where your brain resolves a problem that you were struggling with the day before, and often that solution has been staring you in the face, but you couldn't see if before?

Yes, it does happen...that's why I now become kinda reasonable, and when I spend all day trying in vain to fix something, that I am starting to curse and want to throw the TE in the garbage container... I am reasonable enough to say STOP, and go to bed or do something else, that I would have more control over... Then I as you say in bed as I am falling asleep, I am "digesting" all the crap that the TE threw at me during the day, I reflect on it and often it gets me to a next step... maybe not the solution, but at least something I could try tomorrow to take the diagnosis one step further...

It happened to me an awful lot 12/15 years ago when I was working on this Legacy OBD reader for the Lotus Esprit. I wanted a working product, and a decently polished prototype, that looks as "professional" as could be, so I could show it to engineers at job interviews to try to find a job in R&D despite. my failed B.Eng degree.
That was my first "real" product design, from start to finish. It's amazing all the problems you run into when you do an actual product, not just some DIY cobbled together " good enough " thingy, and are having to solve all the problems by yourself, with no prior experience. Every step of the way is a chore and a challenge. The mechanical aspect of the design is by no means trivial. I pulled many hair to get something that works. Every time you run into a wall, anxiety and blood pressure rise, because you know that you MUST find the solution, because nobody will come to the rescue. If you fail to fix ANY of the myriad of problems that pop up, you know your project is dead, and you wasted all that R&D time and money, down the drain.

Anyway. one of the problems was getting the graphical LCD to work. Matrix Orbital 256x128 pixel,  8 bit // interface.
It was using a Toshiba controller IIRC. Downloaded the datasheet for it and got cracking. But I could not get it to come to life.... because the data sheet was not very well translated, was inconsistent here and there, and ambiguous n other places... so I didn't even know, 10% certain, how to drive the thing... and of course I could also have a H/W problem with the wiring on the prototype board, maybe I goofed something there... Spent all day pulling hair and depressing. No joy.
Went to be and digested everything that had happened... and I got an idea ! Tried that next day and hey presto, LCD came to life... the joy was immense.. be it the fact that it worked and the project could move on to the next step, but also the satisfaction of having "won", of not having given up... like "Who's the boss here you fucking LCD !!! "  It pumps you up...

Arduino kids can't understand that these days... they don't read crappy datahsheet nor write their own // interface routines nor anything really. They just load ready made libraries custom tuned for a given LCD type and call it a day. Not learning much there !  :--

Offline Saskia

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116519 on: March 28, 2022, 07:39:52 pm »
oh I remember those golden days of hacking into kernel hung AIX servers, juggling along the process and thread table, examining registers and tracing the source of hangs or crashes.

There was no "read the source, luke", and I was once asked how I could do this job without access to the source.
The answer was: I have a disassembler.
These were good days. With good pay. And good comraderie.
I do miss them.

The following users thanked this post: Vince, cyclin_al

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116520 on: March 28, 2022, 07:41:51 pm »
mnem
Uggghh... It doesn't have Win10 default-driverset-supported Touchpad, WiFi or Ethernet.  |O

mnem
*fires up torches*

Offline mansaxel

• Super Contributor
  • SA0XLR
    • My very static home page
« Reply #116521 on: March 28, 2022, 07:42:42 pm »
Win10 Home Build 19041.450, so still able to update to latest right off the MS update page... but why

<snip>

Win 10 Home is evil. If you're gonna run Windows, and there are reasons for that, at least do Win 10 Pro. If at all possible. If not, there is a Devuan ISO close by. Or an OpenBSD one. OpenBSD on laptops is quite cool; they're really good with suspend, wifi chipsets and so on. That is, if the chipset vendor isn't a complete asshat and refuses documentation w/o NDA.  But noone is going to buy undocumented crapola, right?

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116522 on: March 28, 2022, 07:48:00 pm »
Whereas those with a SWMBO [..}, 2/ SWMBO's have a habit of reminding you that real life needs to carry on, 3/ The breaks that real life gives you away from away your passion, gives you time to reflect on the problems.
[..]
I agree if you had a SWMBO who was on the same level as you, unlikely I know, but does sometimes happen, that would be brilliant, but just the distraction that they bring, buys you the time to review and remember things that you had overlooked / forgotten about  :-+
I see !  Sounds like one could achieve the same functionality just by setting alarms on his smartphone !  >:D
Yeah, except that we're guys. If we could remember to set a alarm to get back to IRL, we could remember IRL ourselves. Fuck, we're lucky we remember to breathe. :-DD

mnem
"No, seriously; I'm an idiot. If I can tie my shoes without getting lost on the way back up, I consider myself lucky." :o

Offline mnementh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116523 on: March 28, 2022, 07:52:47 pm »
Win10 Home Build 19041.450, so still able to update to latest right off the MS update page... but why

<snip>

Win 10 Home is evil. If you're gonna run Windows, and there are reasons for that, at least do Win 10 Pro. If at all possible. If not, there is a Devuan ISO close by. Or an OpenBSD one. OpenBSD on laptops is quite cool; they're really good with suspend, wifi chipsets and so on. That is, if the chipset vendor isn't a complete asshat and refuses documentation w/o NDA.  But noone is going to buy undocumented crapola, right?
Dood... I just wanna restore the effing thing so I can flip it for a quick C-note or so profit. Have mercy.

mnem
"That's it, you little plastic POS. I have a oscilloscope, and the probes are coooold..."

Offline Vince

• Super Contributor
« Reply #116524 on: March 28, 2022, 08:08:38 pm »
Cool, just received the lot of vintage FRB connectors from Ebay. Lots of them...

6 varied pieces of the one I need for my Ferisol counter.
I have one piece of the exact style I need : male angled PCB mount, and female angled PCB mount.
So I can now go Kicading and design my extender card to fix my Nixie decade boards... my second Kicad project, so supposed to go more smoothly than the my first ever project.
I have already forgotten most of it though, will need to read the Kicad on-line tutorial again  :palm:

I think I will make a text file and start taking notes as I go...

I just don't have much memory  :-//
That's something I like in Engineering.. you don't need lots of memory, you just remember basic formula and apply them...
I couldn't be a doctor or lawyer, too many huge fine print books that you need to learn by heart and keep in your head at all times to do your job, brrr... these people are robots, with GB of RAM...   :-//

The following users thanked this post: med6753, ch_scr, cyclin_al

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf