Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 16678124 times)

shakalnokturn, tautech, wkb, indeterminate, Robert763 and 50 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #56000 on: April 17, 2020, 08:15:10 am »
You guys in the UK, pass this along to your 5G wing nut.  :-DD
An old gray beard with an attitude.

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #56001 on: April 17, 2020, 08:15:19 am »
@bd any more word on the 5G Muppet? Seems I will have to be more insulting or add a link next time as my comment still exists  >:D
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56002 on: April 17, 2020, 08:21:33 am »
@bd any more word on the 5G Muppet? Seems I will have to be more insulting or add a link next time as my comment still exists  >:D
Hi Bean, yes this is his latest video released this morning, the nutter

EDIT, he is saying that he is an expert  :palm: and he is now refering to him self as Bob, so is his name Bob, Mark or Anthony or none of them?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 08:33:10 am by Specmaster »
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56003 on: April 17, 2020, 08:37:47 am »
You guys in the UK, pass this along to your 5G wing nut.  :-DD
Unfortunately you cannot attach anything to a YouTube comment and he has zero information about himself or contact details on there either.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56004 on: April 17, 2020, 08:45:39 am »
Interesting one comment and I can't see it so maybe he is 'moderating' :palm: them.
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
« Reply #56005 on: April 17, 2020, 08:49:08 am »
Speaking of Pimping anyone want some Classic HP memorabilia? eBay auction: #184193415940

I find the listing a bit suspect; it does remind me of the auction a few years ago which my pic of that part came from. I'd like to see it from all sides; it doesn't look like it has the notch in one end (so cut to fit inside the HDD cassette and act as a travel lock) that makes it a HP part rather than just cribbing from a crate.

That notch is an unauthorised modification of the original "pit-prop".
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56006 on: April 17, 2020, 08:55:17 am »
Interesting one comment and I can't see it so maybe he is 'moderating' :palm: them.
Yes he is moderatng and takes down any post that challenges him, surprisingly mine on his latest video is still up on his site. He seems to be making these videos while at work as well.
Who let Murphy in?

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56007 on: April 17, 2020, 09:03:33 am »
Seems the videos from a day or so back are unmoderated  >:D

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56008 on: April 17, 2020, 11:16:22 am »
@beanflying.
Wrong think again, it seems that he is fairly active removing all the negative comments so that anyone discovering his blogs only see anything that supports him as you see from the updated print screens. Surprising to me is that my comment on his posting today is still there, I wonder how long it will be before that gets deleted?.

Who let Murphy in?

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56009 on: April 17, 2020, 11:21:34 am »
Just double checked and refreshed twice. Nope he is obviously moderating all posts prior to allowing/disallowing the to be published. Chicken Shit and a Coward and just wants to see his asskissers.  :horse:

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56010 on: April 17, 2020, 11:27:04 am »
Just double checked and refreshed twice. Nope he is obviously moderating all posts prior to allowing/disallowing the to be published. Chicken Shit and a Coward and just wants to see his asskissers.  :horse:
Flush your cache, you are looking at a copy of the page stored in your cache. Flushed mine to be sure that I was looking at the current pages.
Who let Murphy in?

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #56011 on: April 17, 2020, 11:27:23 am »
@beanflying.
Wrong think again, it seems that he is fairly active removing all the negative comments so that anyone discovering his blogs only see anything that supports him as you see from the updated print screens. Surprising to me is that my comment on his posting today is still there, I wonder how long it will be before that gets deleted?.

My comment is still there:

971840-0
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56012 on: April 17, 2020, 11:30:41 am »
But I can't see it so it is unpublished.

I just threw this in for what it is worth.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 11:36:56 am by beanflying »

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline mansaxel

• Super Contributor
  • SA0XLR
    • My very static home page
« Reply #56013 on: April 17, 2020, 11:34:14 am »
I discovered that my geothermal heat pump has some problem this morning. Service comes over Tuesday. And, in the nature of a true tinkerer, I thought I'd "just" implement an external alarm to it, so started pulling a bit of UTP through conduit to get to the pump. And broke a singlemode patch cable that's traveling the same path.  :palm: :scared: :palm: Now, I have spares, but I had to rig it externally.

I suppose it's the excuse I need to actually take the leftover bit of 12-core install fibre and pull it through, and find someone with a splicer and free time. Also I need to upgrade some of the connection boxes since they're full. If you're lacking work, something comes along.

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #56014 on: April 17, 2020, 11:39:00 am »
But I can't see it so it is unpublished.

I just threw this in for what it is worth.

Yes, my bad. You're right.  :palm:
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56015 on: April 17, 2020, 11:39:59 am »
@beanflying.

(Attachment Link)
You are also looking at a stored copy of the page, flush your internet cache and then try, its gone, the same as any comment that dares to challange him. God help us if he ever got into a position of power over us.
Who let Murphy in?

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56016 on: April 17, 2020, 11:41:33 am »
Speaking of Pimping anyone want some Classic HP memorabilia? eBay auction: #184193415940

I'd buy it at that buy it now price just to be able to say I have one, but the price tripling with postage to the UK kind of takes the shine off the idea.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56017 on: April 17, 2020, 11:46:23 am »

I'd buy it at that buy it now price just to be able to say I have one, but the price tripling with postage to the UK kind of takes the shine off the idea.

It's why I put it here rather than pull the trigger myself  :-DD

@beanflying.

(Attachment Link)
You are also looking at a stored copy of the page, flush your internet cache and then try, its gone, the same as any comment that dares to challange him. God help us if he ever got into a position of power over us.

Tried that and all comments visible by me. Wannabe but a potentially dangerous one  :palm:

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56018 on: April 17, 2020, 12:01:32 pm »
Yeah, lets see how long it is before he takes both our comments down. My guess is that he can't do so at the moment because it is in work time and he cannot access YT during work hours. I'm guessing that he gets to work early in the morning and that seems to be when he does most of his blogs, certainly the last few that I have seen all feature the office ceiling grid and furniture.
Who let Murphy in?

Offline med6753

• Super Contributor
  • Tek nut
« Reply #56019 on: April 17, 2020, 12:33:00 pm »
I'm sure his employer would be thrilled to know that he's using their IT resources to encourage destruction of property and theft.  :palm:
An old gray beard with an attitude.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #56020 on: April 17, 2020, 12:38:42 pm »
Do we know what his employer does...?

He wouldn't happen to supply protective systems for the communications industry by any chance?

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline Specmaster

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56021 on: April 17, 2020, 01:00:17 pm »
@Brumby What makes ask that, did you spot something on his blog?
Who let Murphy in?

Offline mansaxel

• Super Contributor
  • SA0XLR
    • My very static home page
« Reply #56022 on: April 17, 2020, 01:09:25 pm »
I suppose it's the excuse I need to actually take the leftover bit of 12-core install fibre and pull it through, and find someone with a splicer and free time. Also I need to upgrade some of the connection boxes since they're full. If you're lacking work, something comes along.

And, cable is through. Questioned friend if rumours of him owning a splicer is true.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #56023 on: April 17, 2020, 01:14:29 pm »
Hi Bean, yes this is his latest video released this morning, the nutter

EDIT, he is saying that he is an expert  :palm: and he is now refering to him self as Bob, so is his name Bob, Mark or Anthony or none of them?
Maybe we don't want to keep posting garbage. These people need attention to thrive and we may even point some more idiots towards his cause. Social distancing is also effective for online videos.

The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56024 on: April 17, 2020, 01:29:11 pm »
Comedy gold. The tower they killed on our street is being replaced with a shiny 5g monopole tower  :-DD :-DD :-DD

The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Neomys Sapiens

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf