Author Topic: Valhalla 2703 AC Voltage Calibrator - Help needed to identify part.  (Read 998 times)

Offline TheDefpomTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • YouTuber Nerd - I Fix Stuff
    • The Defpom's Channel
Hi All,
I picked up one of these units a few months ago, I found that there is a capacitor completely ripped off one of the boards, the vertical board on the right hand side, the capacitor is right at the front edge of that board, towards the upper section, number is C122, can someone have a look in their unit and tell me what that part is, the marking looks like an electrolytic or tantalum but the service manual says it is a different type of only 470pF, which doesn't really match up, so if someone could pop the covers and confirm both the type, voltage and value of what is actually there that would be great!

I will be doing a repair video on the unit once I get enough time to dig into its issues, basically it drops into standby when higher voltages are selected, so its probably some leakage thing, I am currently waiting for new caps and a new fan to a arrive before I start working on it, I will do the basic stuff first!
Cheers Scott

Check out my Electronics Repair, Mailbag, or Review Videos at https://www.youtube.com/TheDefpom

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf