Author Topic: SPD3303C Calibration  (Read 345 times)

Offline 7thSenpaiTopic starter

• Contributor
SPD3303C Calibration
« on: December 27, 2023, 05:28:20 pm »
Hello,

I have a Siglent SPD3303C for about a year now and noticed now on Ch2 sits on reading 0.01 Ampere reading even without load. I figure I need to calibrate it. I have the service manual that seems poor to explain in detail calibration procedures. I mean al the manual says is to run some python script that I am suppose to magically have. So I'm here, has anyone ever performed calibration to this PS? Does anyone have any more documents for calibration? Much appreciated in advanced.

Offline slugrustle

• Frequent Contributor
Re: SPD3303C Calibration
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 07:07:13 pm »
I have the same question.  Two python scripts are mentioned in the attached E01A version of the service manual: VoltageCalib.py on page 14 and CurrentCalib.py on page 15.

Some interesting things about this:
1. The version E01B service manual which is presently available on Siglent's website says nothing about how to perform calibration.
2. The "quick start" document that is really the product manual talks about the SCPI commands, but none of the documented commands have anything to do with calibration.
3. The EasyPower utility program does not appear to have any functions related to calibration.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf