Author Topic: Siglent Bundle Sale Logistics  (Read 338 times)

Offline 3d25Topic starter

Siglent Bundle Sale Logistics
« on: June 29, 2024, 07:51:26 pm »
Thanks to valuable information on this forum, I had been planning to buy an SDS2204X HD, sweetened by the SDS2XHD-BND sale which is slated to end tomorrow on 6/30.
My plans for use of this are weeks in the future so I was wasn't in a hurry to order it and just wanted to do it before that deadline.

Trying to do that today, I was expecting to be able to add the scope and bundle in a cart and order, but I find e.g. on tequipment.net it's "Please reach out to our customer service team to receive a quote to take advantage of this opportunity.", and alas they're closed on the weekends. On Siglent's site the scope and bundle are listed as out of stock, so no way to order it from them either.

Can any e.g. sales reps familiar with Siglent give me an expectation of if I should be able to order the scope now and be able to "talk to a sales rep" on Monday and still be able to receive the bundle sale?

Online KungFuJosh

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
Re: Siglent Bundle Sale Logistics
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2024, 08:22:47 pm »
They appear to be out of stock. Saelig and Siglent both say 8 weeks.
"I installed a skylight in my apartment yesterday... The people who live above me are furious." - Steven Wright

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2024, 08:29:26 pm »

Out of stock would be a bummer but bigger issue is I want to get the bundle sale before it expires.

Online KungFuJosh

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2024, 08:35:10 pm »

Out of stock would be a bummer but bigger issue is I want to get the bundle sale before it expires.

Try calling Saelig. You can probably get the order in and get the bundle. Or call Siglent NA sales dept and get an order in with the bundle. Personally, I don't like Tequipment, but some people do like them.

Whoever you call, remind them that bundle sale is supposed to be good through the 30th. They all seem to have removed the bundle promo from their sites.
"I installed a skylight in my apartment yesterday... The people who live above me are furious." - Steven Wright

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2024, 08:47:51 pm »
Try calling Saelig. You can probably get the order in and get the bundle.

They're closed on the weekends as well.

I can call whichever place on Monday but am concerned how strict the 6/30 deadline is when they've aligned the sale to end on a Sunday, and you apparently can't execute the purchase without talking to someone (and these places are closed on weekends).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 08:51:34 pm by 3d25 »

Online KungFuJosh

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2024, 09:53:48 pm »
I'd put an email in to all of them and tell them you've been trying to order the scope with the bundle, but it wasn't available on their sites, and you weren't able to call them since they're not open on the weekend.

If you don't already have them, you should also inquire on this site for discount codes, I know Saelig has a code, Tequipment might also.

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2024, 10:11:41 pm »
Yeah, looks like the best plan is I'll order it this weekend and presume I'll be able to get the sale bundle added post hoc.

Thanks for the heads up about a discount code, I didn't know about that.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf