Author Topic: Help, how do I enter calibration mode?  (Read 681 times)

Offline daisizhouTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Help, how do I enter calibration mode?
« on: August 20, 2024, 02:26:20 am »
Hallo every one

I was repairing an analyzer recently.The fault phenomenon is that the pressure deviation exceeds the allowable value.
I read the user manual and found only instructions for oxygen calibration,There is no detailed calibration procedure for pressure sensors or flow sensors.

By reading "User Communication Interface" I found some clues about calibration,The calibration date and calibration ID are marked on it.
In the normal user interface, I do not see the calibration date and calibration ID.

So I got the GUI firmware and read it with "Winhex" software,Found some information about calibration, but it is still incomplete.
Due to language differences, I am not sensitive to English characters.
If you can find some clues, I look forward to your help, thanks
daisizhou#sina.com #=@

Offline jasonquin

• Contributor
Re: Help, how do I enter calibration mode?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 02:38:34 am »
I think that is a multi-language menu section, Italian and Spanish or German in the picture.
Regards,

J

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 02:57:07 am »
Yes, there are indeed many languages to choose from, but I hope to find a way or method to enter calibration mode
daisizhou#sina.com #=@

Offline jasonquin

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2024, 03:07:10 am »
Fluke allows you to calibrate oxygen sensor only because it should be calibrated at the beginning of everyday. If something else fails I think Fluke wants you to send the device to Fluke Biomedical Service Center, as the manual says if any other calibration is done by a non-Fluke qualified technician, you lose the warranty.
Regards,

J

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 03:36:38 am »
I understand that this will result in the loss of warranty, but the warranty has already expired.

I'm usually not used to contacting manufacturers because they are unfriendly and even unwilling to provide service manuals.
Due to the high maintenance cost, I can only choose to have it repaired myself or by a third-party
daisizhou#sina.com #=@

Offline Kean

• Supporter
  • Embedded systems & IT consultant
    • Kean Electronics
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2024, 03:41:51 am »
Are you wanting to do calibration (verification) or adjustment?
You should be able to do the former without any special software, it might just be a very manual process.
For those extra sensors, it is likely there is no end-user adjustment process available outside of sending it in to Fluke.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2024, 03:53:14 am »
Are you wanting to do calibration (verification) or adjustment?
You should be able to do the former without any special software, it might just be a very manual process.
For those extra sensors, it is likely there is no end-user adjustment process available outside of sending it in to Fluke.

I hope to make adjustments.

Based on past maintenance experience,I guess the host should have an entrance to enter calibration mode,For example, when one or several buttons are held down simultaneously, the system enters a calibration mode or service mode.
In this mode, only one standard source is needed, and then the sensor data and reference source are verified separately,Once the data is saved, calibration can be completed

So the main issue now is hoping that someone can analyze the firmware and find a way to enter calibration mode.thanks
daisizhou#sina.com #=@

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2024, 11:15:25 am »
Please see the internal pictures. It seems that the most vulnerable ones are the pressure sensor or the flow sensor.
Because in most cases, this channel is connected.

For pressure sensors, most of the faults are caused by changes in the pressure linear value.
For flow sensors, especially hot wire flow sensors, most of the faults are caused by deviations in nonlinear fitting data.
So it is important to know how to enter the calibration mode and correct the last saved data.
daisizhou#sina.com #=@

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2024, 12:50:35 am »
Is anyone able to analyze the firmware?I'm still looking for a way to get into calibration mode :palm:
daisizhou#sina.com #=@

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf