Author Topic: Rigol DS1000Z series pricing  (Read 2652 times)

Offline TrailbossTopic starter

• Contributor
Rigol DS1000Z series pricing
« on: March 15, 2015, 08:47:21 pm »
I have decided to pull the trigger and purchase the 1054z model and noticed that tequipment is out of stock, I did read Evan's post that they are waiting on restock, but I did notice that tequipment has one on ebay for $470.00 up from $399.00 on their website.
I was going to call in the morning, but maybe he can jump in and let us know if future pricing is going to be increased, I have no problem with this, just looking for clarification, or maybe I missed something here along the way.

Best Regards

J. Vincent Collins

Offline JohnnyBerg

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Rigol DS1000Z series pricing
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 08:58:41 pm »
or maybe I missed something here along the way.

You actually did. There is a worldwide shortage on this model. Most importers have gotten new stock past week, but that was sold in advance.

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 04:40:35 am »
or maybe I missed something here along the way.

You actually did. There is a worldwide shortage on this model. Most importers have gotten new stock past week, but that was sold in advance.

Actually it's simpler than that, Ebay cost them money so that's why the price there is higher.

Evan has explained this at least once in the past in this forum.

So don't buy it from Ebay and get it from their site.

Offline Muxr

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 04:46:07 am »
I ordered mine from Tequipment about a month ago. Order status page says it will ship in 2 days. I read a post on here from one of the Tequipment employees, saying that once their stock order arrives they will have about 250 in stock. So you might be in luck.

edit: found the link to it: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/new-rigol-ds1054z-oscilloscope/msg621857/#msg621857
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 04:49:42 am by Muxr »

Offline TrailbossTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 11:15:45 am »
Thanks for the clarification, I failed to read the note in bright orange concerning the delivery date on the eBay site:

eBay

"Estimated between Tue. Apr. 14 and Mon. Apr. 27
This item has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate greater than twenty business days".

I am hoping they have enough inventory to supply current demand.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf