Author Topic: Does anyone have firmware/drivers/software for Aeroflex 3250 spectrum analyzers  (Read 1680 times)

Offline DaJMastaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • medpants.com
As the title says, is there a package available for download anywhere, or maybe a firmware package stashed away on a hard drive somewhere?

It runs XP so I'd expect a standard installer, and it would be an easy upgrade if it were available, but while I've seen an application with several different version numbers, I have no idea which is the latest, and with the company buyouts and the many rebrands, I don't think I've yet checked all the places, but I'm out of ideas.

The most recent version I've seen is 2.60, but there could be more recent.  It should work on 3251/3252/3252/3254 analyzers and any rebrands, so it may be worth uploading somewhere if someone's got access to it.

Offline analogRF

• Frequent Contributor
were you able to find any of the software updates for 3250 line?
I am looking for V2.60 which I think is probably the last version.

Offline Vince38

Hello

I'm very interested by the firmware too and by the PC software to drive it.

I have contacted the support but they said that it's an obsolete analyzer and proposed to me to buy a new analyzer.

Best regards

Vincent

Offline matimati

I also would be very happy, if anyone has software for the Aeroflex/Cobham 3250 spectrum analyzers. Even an earlier version than 2.60 would help me much!

I have a 3252 with ISA version 2.226 and DSP version 1.3.3.2. These versions do not match and this seems to make the instrument unstable.

Thanks for every hint,
Matthias

Offline analyzerrepair

Would you share any version you might have?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf