Author Topic: UNI-T UTD 2102CEX II vs Hantek dso2d15 what should i buy  (Read 1236 times)

Offline OwaisAhmedTopic starter

• Contributor
  • !
UNI-T UTD 2102CEX II vs Hantek dso2d15 what should i buy
« on: January 10, 2022, 09:36:07 pm »
i was looking for my my first oscilloscope. i did alot of research this is the only 2 oscilloscope i could have find which is best according to performance to price ratio. my usage will be diagnosing pc motherboard laptop motherboard gpu power supply. and i'm also learning electronic engineering and also need it to check my project and circuit. did anybody have any experience with above 2 scope or do you have any other suggestion for oscilloscope with 250$ range bandwidth of 100mhz atleast..

Offline simba15

• Regular Contributor
Re: UNI-T UTD 2102CEX II vs Hantek dso2d15 what should i buy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 04:12:07 pm »
I would stick to the Hantek or look at similar Siglent or Rigol units.

Those 3 seem to be the top players in low cost bench scopes.

Offline Algoma

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 05:03:12 pm »
Hantek's Hardware works as descibed, and they're making progress working out the software issues we've found so far.

Not sure about Uni-T, its appearance indicates its been espcially cut down to a cost.. I can only imagine the inside.
Quick look at a vew videos - hardware looks good for the price, nice power supply compared to Hantek, not sheilded though., eww for the fan..  Software interface side looks terrible.

Definitly spend a bit more for a Siglent if you can..

Offline arturmariojr

• Contributor
  • Passionate on electronics and calculators!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 10:36:17 am »
I hope you have not bought the Hantek DSO2D15 - the most beautifull of them but really a trash.
Don't believe on their description or capabilities - they just don't work as they say.
Best wishes!
Artur

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf