Author Topic: Best Digital handheld scope under 200?  (Read 1032 times)

Offline gtalentoTopic starter

Best Digital handheld scope under 200?
« on: September 12, 2023, 06:03:01 am »
Hi everyone!

New here, getting into car electronics, I'm looking for a handheld digital scope under 200 dollars.
Sadly can't really spend much more at the moment, also local prices here are crazy and availability is low. And anything imported over 200 usd is subject to crazy taxes (60%+) so that also limits my possibilities.

After reading a lot I was about to settle for the OWON HD272s but wanted to know if there are any better options out there.
Also saw the FNIRSI DPOX180H, the digital phosphor and higher sample rate looks nice but read that fnirsis have a lot of bugs, and straight out lie on the specs. There's also the DSO2512G but it appears to be sold rebranded under tons of different names and haven't found much info on it compared to the others. Regarding the Hantek it seems the owon is straight up better but maybe I'm wrong.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline xtech

• Regular Contributor
Re: Best Digital handheld scope under 200?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 06:39:36 am »
What about Hantek 2C42? Don't expect too much from UI but it is acceptable for that money.

Offline all_repair

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2023, 06:48:28 am »
check up ZeeWeii.

Offline Aldo22

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 06:50:32 am »
Do you want an oscilloscope with multimeter included (scopemeter) like the OWON HD272s, or just a handheld oscilloscope?
The OWON HD272s costs twice as much as e.g. the DSO2512G, which is a pure oscilloscope (+ SigGen).

As scopemeter there is also the new Zeeweii DSO3D12.

The OWON HD272s is perhaps a little better in certain respects, but also more expensive.

The Fnirsi DPOX180H is probably not that bad (I don't have one), but it has a few details that I don't like.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 10:16:37 am by Aldo22 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf