Author Topic: YIHUA 8508D+ STATION SOLD IN AUSTRALIA $109 240VAC EX EBAY  (Read 1184 times)

Offline markheadTopic starter

YIHUA 8508D+ STATION SOLD IN AUSTRALIA $109 240VAC EX EBAY
« on: November 04, 2015, 01:22:32 am »
Just received this unit- impressed. No loose wires---earthed correctly-active link correct way round- air hoses fine- this unit is QUIET-and while I have not made air flow test yet it has excellent air flow and temp control seems fine--even has an operating led that lights up when current is flowing to the gun if you wish to know how hot the gun tip is [but it is a bit dim for my old eyes so will change it for a brighter led since I am a bit old to do the fingertouch tip test these days [there is also a check button on unit to test temp as well] -and also a mag switch coupled in with it on handset too--seems to work but early days yet so my trigger cutter has not been used- yet. I am a Hakko fan and have a few of these but spare parts for 801 and 802 models is getting interesting so started exploring for a cheaper substitute that does not have the usual 2/3 way overheads such as soldering iron bs. included etc etc - all I wanted was an accurately delivered system that delivers air and heat without hassles similar to 801 Hakko--and this is it. All the Hakko 801 style airflow and temp control is there -- Cheap-- easily obtainable spares-doesn't weigh a ton and well built.  Carmates sell this but their label for it is 858d unless they have changed it by now since I told them about it--ok folk to deal with in my experience and no, I don't work for them and have no affiliations political or otherwise. And price?  $109.95 Australian. Delivery?  FREE in Aust.     

Offline crispy_tofu

• Super Contributor
Re: YIHUA 8508D+ STATION SOLD IN AUSTRALIA $109 240VAC EX EBAY
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 03:06:27 am »
That's good to hear.  :-+ Might get one of these sometime in the future...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf