Author Topic: New Fnirsi DPS-150 mini lab power supply (30 V, 5 A, USB PD powered)  (Read 248 times)

Offline I wanted a rude usernameTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • ... but this username is also acceptable.
Anyone tried this yet? DPS-150, available from Fnirsi's store on AliExpress (currently on special for USD $55) but not listed on Fnirsi's site and I couldn't find any reviews of it yet.

Seems comparable to the DP100 but with a pop-up display that could be useful:

Offline DaneLaw

• Frequent Contributor
Give it some weeks.
Fnirsi tends to lubricate most of YT's tech-influencers with Fnirsi's en'masse, so there will likely be dozen videos of DPS-150 in a few weeks, and hopefully at least one of them' takes it for a ride.
Fnirsi's product is a hit or miss, some of them are surprisingly decent with the price in mind, while others are dancing on a fine line of being close to defect.

Quite sparse with info on the promo-listings, its the same Fnirsi spec-limbo (low noise) without any tolerances... PD support, without any specs for what power delivery standard it carries.. One could hope with. its 150W rating, its PD3.1 from its TypeC as a lot of products & powerbanks are getting PD3.1 support (28v 5A) at significantly lower prices than previously, but the mixed barrel DC + Type makes it easy to use of-the-shelf PD3.1 triggers.

The manual
https://www.fnirsi.com/cdn/shop/files/DPS-150_Manual.pdf

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf