Author Topic: KeySight Infiniivision 2000X 3000X 4000X scopes NAND corruption repair summary  (Read 1339 times)

Offline wp_wpTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
KeySight Infiniivision 2000X 3000X 4000X scopes NAND corruption repair summary

After a period of study and research,I have helped my friends repair their KeySight Infiniivision 2000X 3000X 4000X scopes with NAND corruption problems successfully.Now I write some summaries,welcome to add and correct.
Up to now,I have encountered two cases of infiniivision series scopes NAND corruption:
1.power on with no display
In this suitation,when you power on the scope,its screen has no display,just some LED indicator splash.
From the UART interface of the board,you can stop U-boot with pressing space key,go into P500 prompt,then you can upload WinCE kernel file,start the Infiniivision
 application from USB drive.
2.display a picture,and then crash
In this situation,when you power on scope,you can see the scope displaying a picture,but then it stop at the picture,it can not go into Infiniivision UI.
From the UART interface,if you press space key,you can not see P500 prompt.You will see something like this:
l)Load memory resident image Load image 1 now
1)Load memory resident image 1 now
2)Load memory resident image 2 now
3)Load memory resident image 3 now
d) Download from platform builder now
u) Start u-boot by resetting
v) Verify Images
I uploaded the WinCE kernel file through LAN interface,start the Infiniivision application from USB drive.
I know some friends repair NAND corruption scopes with changing flash chip,and they will change model number and serial number of scope also.

The following users thanked this post: zqcao

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf