Author Topic: Keysight DSOX1102G Wavegen, training signals and .arb files?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline dentakuTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
I see that I have an empty arb folder in my DSOX1102G scope's internal memory. There's no way of saving, recalling or creating custom .arb files with this scope and I can see why they would rather have you buy a more expensive scope to use this feature but it STILL would be nice if there was a way of using custom .arb files with an X1000 scope.

The hardware is obviously capable of it because the test signals can do all kinds of fancy stuff but unfortunately you can't access those files to see what format they're in or where they're stored .
I'd love to have the wavegen output stepped files such as 0V for 500ms, 83.3mv for the next 500ms, 166.6mv for the next segment, etc.
BenchVue doesn't allow me to automate any of the features of the Wavegen either but if it did I could create a sequence of DC voltages which would do the same thing.

I know it's asking for a lot from an entry level scope but I wondered if anyone else whished there was more control over the Wavegen in their DSOX1102G and if anyone was trying to look deeper into the files stored on this scope?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf