Author Topic: Tek 2467B Options  (Read 830 times)

Offline Ground_LoopTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Tek 2467B Options
« on: March 29, 2021, 07:18:22 pm »
Do any of you know how options are implemented on the 2467B?  Specifically, is the counter option in the ROM firmware, or is there circuitry associated with it?  I have a parts mule with counter option that I would like to implement in another.
There's no point getting old if you don't have stories.

Offline ps

• Contributor
Re: Tek 2467B Options
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 09:30:19 pm »
Counter and/or TV trigger is an extra PCB sitting between power supply and CPU board. There might be a Lemo socket at the back for an optional word recognizer trigger probe

GPIB is a smaller PCB left to the PSU. Both GPIB and CTT options are connected to the CPU board with a 40 pin flat cable on the top.

Offline Ground_LoopTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 09:45:13 pm »
Counter and/or TV trigger is an extra PCB sitting between power supply and CPU board. There might be a Lemo socket at the back for an optional word recognizer trigger probe

GPIB is a smaller PCB left to the PSU. Both GPIB and CTT options are connected to the CPU board with a 40 pin flat cable on the top.

I see it now.  Thanks.  So, If I pull this board out and put it in another scope do you know if there are any enabling jumpers or settings to make it active?
There's no point getting old if you don't have stories.

Offline Testtech

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 12:13:11 am »
The CPU will recognize the options, but note that the boards are s/n range specific.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf