Author Topic: Thinking of getting a multi-tester ( T1 / T7 ?? ) Which do you recommend.  (Read 470 times)

Offline AcecoolTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • -Acecool
So I've been seeing these inexpensive testers for a while now which test the components, and give you a diagram of each pin-out without having to look up the original diagram.

I have yet to find a T1 comparison with the T7, I'm guessing that the T7 is newer because the T1 was out longer and the T7 looks like it started showing up in videos in 2017... But, is there a newer one?

Also, do these devices have easy access to edit the software? Some of these are open-source, so I am thinking of editing the device I get to streamline testing, and so on...

Which ones do you have, which ones do you recommend? Why? Which one is the latest with latest hardware / software. I don't care if it is the T1 or T7 or something else.

Also, it would be nice to have a pad available - but if one isn't I can always make a PCB that I can plug into the socket to add this functionality if something like this doesn't exist.

Thanks
Just because it works, doesn't make it right -Josh 'Acecool' Moser

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf