Author Topic: is Rigol Ds1052e still the best option in its class?  (Read 37163 times)

Offline Dave Turner

• Frequent Contributor
Re: is Rigol Ds1052e still the best option in its class?
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2013, 08:37:45 pm »
All
My interest in this thread is that I have a similar problem. A maximum budget of £300 UK with extremely limited space, so much so that a second hand analogue is out of the question. I'd prefer to find a UK supplier with stock rather than rely on international shipments with the associated tax, support and delivery issues.

So for those who have tested other options in this price range; is there any consensus on a reasonable alternative to the Rigol DS1052E?

Dave

Offline soren

• Regular Contributor
Re: is Rigol Ds1052e still the best option in its class?
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2013, 09:56:58 pm »
My interest in this thread is that I have a similar problem. A maximum budget of £300 UK with extremely limited space, so much so that a second hand analogue is out of the question. I'd prefer to find a UK supplier with stock rather than rely on international shipments with the associated tax, support and delivery issues.

So for those who have tested other options in this price range; is there any consensus on a reasonable alternative to the Rigol DS1052E?

Below £300, Siglents are better value than the DS1052E. The exact Siglent to choose will depend on dealer pricing.

Do consider paying a bit more and getting a Rigol DS1074Z, though, especially since you don't have space for an analogue scope as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf