Author Topic: Hantek DSO5202p Cal/Waveform Issues - Insight?  (Read 391 times)

Offline WhatsICCTopic starter

• Contributor
Hantek DSO5202p Cal/Waveform Issues - Insight?
« on: June 14, 2023, 04:36:06 am »
I recently purchased a used DSO5202p second-hand, but there are a few issues I have noticed. I'm having really bad luck with purchasing "working" used scopes apparently...

First, the signal on the probe compensation for both channels is very distorted and both channels display 2 different waveforms from the probe comp test point (1khz/5v)
(I also adjusted for x10 comp and adjusted the attenuation and tried different probes.)
Second, when I go to do the self-cal; it fails at step 28/38. It displays no error code, just black screen and restarts.

My first thought was to update the firmware from its 2018 version to the most recent 2021 version from the Hantek website.
The update was successful. However, both issues remain. The signal is highly distorted and different on both channels, and self-calibration is still black screening.

I have provided pictures, the system info is a picture taken before the firmware update. Yellow is Ch1, Blue is Ch2
I am thinking since the waveforms are different between the channels on the test point that this is a component issue... anyone have insight on what could be the issue here?

Thank you for any help!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 04:38:42 am by WhatsICC »

Offline WhatsICCTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: Hantek DSO5202p Cal/Waveform Issues - Insight?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 06:06:02 pm »
Does anyone have a Hantek support contact? I contacted support@hantek.com last week.
 I heard they generally respond fairly quick. However, I'm having no luck.
Does anyone know the best way to contact hantek?

Thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf