Author Topic: Hantek DSO5202P no wave is showing on display after powering up  (Read 1104 times)

Offline dicharTopic starter

Hantek DSO5202P no wave is showing on display after powering up
« on: November 23, 2018, 09:30:44 pm »
Hi guys;

It is a while now sinds I have this problem with my DSO5202P. Purchased 4 years ago, not even booted 80 times and then it does not want to show the wave on the display after powering up.
Many time I ve tried to get help from the company, but without hope. I have found this forum and I saw many simillar problems, but no case has helped me with solving my problem.

Both probes are tested, but with the same issue.

I ve tried to calibrate the probles, while doing that after step 2 it stops with an error 0x00.

Then I ve tried to update the firmware downloaded from Hantek site. After formating the USB 32FAT and trying to begin the update. After 3 seconds it stops with generating an error 0xFE.

Please wach the problem I m dealing with on the next link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/biw4em3hhyisngm/No%20wave%20form.mp4?dl=0

I ve tried to

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
Re: Hantek DSO5202P no wave is showing on display after powering up
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 09:42:08 pm »
If the 'default' button and 'autoset' don't do the job then I'd suspect the oscilloscope is broken. 9 out of 10 times people forget (or fail) to set the triggering which results in similar behaviour. As a last resort you can try to set the trigger to 'auto' but if that is not resulting in showing a signal then I fear the worst.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf