Author Topic: Siglent SDS1000X HD 12bit DSO's  (Read 80477 times)

ignilux and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online skander36

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Siglent SDS1000X HD 12bit DSO's
« Reply #450 on: June 28, 2024, 10:35:28 pm »
Ok I have deleted my posts because for some people the earth is flat ...

Online BillyO

• Super Contributor
« Reply #451 on: June 28, 2024, 10:41:21 pm »
I think you took things the wrong way.

Just before coming here I was watching someone debunk a flat earther on YT.  The gist of it was that all flat earthers have is "The earth is flat".  They say it themselves and hear it from other flat earthers enough that their earth really is flat .. to them..  anyway.. :-//

Anyway, having the improvements listed more than once is not a terrible idea.
Bill  (Currently a Siglent fanboy)
--------------------------------------------------
Want to see an old guy fumble around re-learning a career left 40 years ago?  Well, look no further .. https://www.youtube.com/@uni-byte

Online skander36

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #452 on: June 28, 2024, 10:48:21 pm »

Anyway, having the improvements listed more than once is not a terrible idea.
This was the idea: the improvement list that I posted was not included by tautech so I considered useful to be posted in this thread (there are 10 point some of them important). Is the second time when I explain this ...

Online BillyO

• Super Contributor
« Reply #453 on: June 28, 2024, 10:50:10 pm »
This was the idea: the improvement list that I posted was not included by tautech so I considered useful to be posted in this thread (there are 10 point some of them important).

That was my assumption from your fist post on this. :-+
Bill  (Currently a Siglent fanboy)
--------------------------------------------------
Want to see an old guy fumble around re-learning a career left 40 years ago?  Well, look no further .. https://www.youtube.com/@uni-byte

Offline KungFuJosh

• Super Contributor
  • TEAS is real.
« Reply #454 on: June 28, 2024, 10:52:00 pm »

Not everybody...
"I installed a skylight in my apartment yesterday... The people who live above me are furious." - Steven Wright

The following users thanked this post: tv84

Online ignilux

• Supporter
« Reply #455 on: Today at 11:34:35 am »
Hi, all. I just took delivery of a SDS1104X HD. Ordered from a major US distributor (will go unnamed for now), and delivered promptly. You can imagine my confusion and disappointment when I opened the box to find a scope with a beige case and a label clearly stating "SDS1104X HD - 100 MHz - 1 Gsps". It looks like somehow they had a China-only first generation model in their inventory? Just curious if anyone else has had this happen, and how it was resolved. I contacted the distributor immediately after opening the box, and haven't heard back from them yet. I want to give them the chance to make it right before I mention their name, etc.

The following users thanked this post: egonotto, Martin72

Online tautechTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #456 on: Today at 12:42:01 pm »
Hi, all. I just took delivery of a SDS1104X HD. Ordered from a major US distributor (will go unnamed for now), and delivered promptly. You can imagine my confusion and disappointment when I opened the box to find a scope with a beige case and a label clearly stating "SDS1104X HD - 100 MHz - 1 Gsps". It looks like somehow they had a China-only first generation model in their inventory? Just curious if anyone else has had this happen, and how it was resolved. I contacted the distributor immediately after opening the box, and haven't heard back from them yet. I want to give them the chance to make it right before I mention their name, etc.
:o

AFAIK none of these were released to the west as what we got at release were all dark 2GSa/s models.
I see you're in NA where the price is $1400, is this what you paid or some discounted amount ?
Avid Rabid Hobbyist.
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

The following users thanked this post: egonotto

Online ignilux

• Supporter
« Reply #457 on: Today at 01:32:35 pm »
Tautech: that was my conclusion from reading the various threads on here. I paid full price, images and description from their product page clearly show the new (black) version, and state 2 Gsps, etc. Will report back when I hear from the distributor.

The following users thanked this post: egonotto, tautech

Offline mawyatt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #458 on: Today at 02:08:27 pm »
Return the DSO and get the proper one from Saelig, good resource for Siglent gear. Ask nicely and Rob at tautech might PM you a discount code for use at Saelig :-+

Best,
Curiosity killed the cat, also depleted my wallet!
~Wyatt Labs by Mike~

The following users thanked this post: KungFuJosh

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf