Author Topic: Full (old) Keithley product catalog(s)  (Read 1741 times)

Offline MrYakimovYATopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Full (old) Keithley product catalog(s)
« on: January 15, 2023, 02:21:41 pm »
Hello everyone!

I can't find full old (not acquired by Tek) Keithley product catalog(s). I'm just interested what measurement equimpents were produced by this company.

I know about DMMs, electrometers, voltage/current sources, SMUs. I suspect there were something else. Maybe some amplifiers, filters and so on.

I'd be appreciated just for only plain text list by categories, for example:
DMMs:
Keithley 196
SMUs:
Keithley 236
Electrometers:
Keithley 617
Picoammeters:
Keithley 480, 486, 487.

Offline alm

• Super Contributor
Re: Full (old) Keithley product catalog(s)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 04:49:37 pm »
I have digital copies of Keithley catalogs from 1983, 2011, 2013 and 2014 that I downloaded at some point, for example see here, and a not quite complete set of paper catalogs from 1966 until 2002 that I bought on eBay as a lot a while ago. Some of them included price lists. I don't have the time or equipment to scan them, but let me know if there's something specific you want to know.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 06:21:37 am »
I't hard to say something specific I want to know :)

But I try. I'm interested in amplifiers (DC...at least 100 kHz), filters (LPF, HPF, Bandpass like Stanford Research SR6xx programmable filter), precision or low noise power supplies. If only there are such equimpent...

Offline alm

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 10:07:37 am »
I know they had some low-current amplifiers, low-current sources and high voltage power supplies. Did you check the 1983-1984 catalog? Based on what you learned from that, around what year would you want me to check? What models did you already find?

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 10:23:46 am »
The biggest collection of Keithley documentation I’m aware of is https://xdevs.com/doc/Keithley/

It has https://xdevs.com/doc/Keithley/Catalog/Keithley1983-84_Catalog_text.pdf

At minimum, the list of folders gives you an extensive list of model numbers you can Google.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 10:48:36 am »
I know they had some low-current amplifiers, low-current sources and high voltage power supplies. Did you check the 1983-1984 catalog? Based on what you learned from that, around what year would you want me to check? What models did you already find?
Yes, I looked at 1983-1984 catalog. I found some equipment that are the most interesting for me:
1. Kithley 220 - Programmable Current Source.
2. Keithley 230 - Programmable Voltage Source.
Also I found Keithley 225, 227, 261, 247 - voltage and current sources; Keithley 427 - high speed current amplifier.

Unfortunatelly, no filters, no general purpose amplifiers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf