Author Topic: Hantek6022BL 2CH+16Logic Compatible with Saleae  (Read 20977 times)

Offline YorkTopic starter

Hantek6022BL 2CH+16Logic Compatible with Saleae
« on: May 08, 2014, 03:13:45 am »
I bought lots of Hantek products?Especially their USB products. Recently ON China's largest e-commerce sites TaoBao product Hantek6022BL is very hot,
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?_u=mb4mc243bc3&id=38085913724
I know Hantek6022BE,But never hear of Hantek6022BL.

Through the introduction , It contains Hantek6022BE’s all functions?Addition with 16CH logic analyzer functions, Compatible with Saleae logic analyzer.So Hantek6022BL=Hantek6022BE+16CH logic analyzer + Saleae. A more cost-effective products than Hantek6022BE. An SDK is provided by Hantek.
Saleae Download address?
https://www.saleae.com/downloads

Near the Hantek6022BL’s USB port has a button, press the button support Hantek’s software, and Bounce off the button support Saleae logic analysis software.

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
    • If you like my hacks, send me a donation
Re: Hantek6022BL 2CH+16Logic Compatible with Saleae
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 06:43:33 pm »
right, price on taobao (even that one you picked up, there are some bit cheaper, but anyay) is for sure ok, 80USD is good price. The problem only, on ali/aliexpress they wish 120USD (+ shipping of course), this is simply too much.
I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter ...
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

Offline viperidae

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 03:54:32 am »
The problem only, on ali/aliexpress they wish 120USD (+ shipping of course), this is simply too much.
They're about $90+shipping ($10 to NZ) on aliexpress at the moment.

Offline Yoshisan

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 10:32:57 pm »
Hi all. Sorry if I open a very old issue, but I have an important question please... I'm Fernando from Chile and I've already bought my second Hantek USB instrument, in terms of quality/price, the truth I really like this brand.

The rest of my instruments are all branded (HP & Tek, mainly.), but really, when I decided to renew some of them, keep in premium brands meant an excessive cost for a small lab like mine, and for my budget.

I started buying DSO6022BL and the HT1025G, a very versatile couple I guess.  Unfortunately I use GNU/Linux like my default OS platform.

When I disconnected the back button of the 6022BL, the system recognized a Saleae Analyzer. Then I downloaded Logic16 for GNU/Linux. The software recognizes the analyzer without problems, but when I take a sample generated by the AWG, it plot anything.

There may be something that I missed? I have installed libusb1.0 because in my other tests trying with OpenHantek to recognize the DSO, I had previously loaded this lib. Thank you all for any comment you can do.

Offline daybyter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 05:32:48 am »

Offline Yoshisan

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 06:00:33 pm »
Thank you very much dear Daybyter. I will immediately read the comment you suggest, to see how it goes.

Unfortunately long time since I don't program in C, in fact could not consider myself a C coder. I studied C at the College, but my job was thereafter unfortunately very distant from the software.

I really appreciate you've been kind enough to answer my post. If it is necessary to resume the study of C language, rest assured that I will consider it seriously.

It seems that with this kind of instruments, its a must, in terms that the instruments itself is open for writing even its own firmware, which is downloaded from the PC for each session of use.

Awasome!!  Thank you very much.

Offline daybyter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 12:58:34 am »
There is already a different opensource firmware for the 6022be. And there is a opensource Python API available for Linux. I'm working on a c++ Qt port of it. That is why I asked.

Offline Yoshisan

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 01:09:41 am »
Dear friend, thank you very much for your recommendation. I tried before Logic16, and effectively this new software is designed probably for a much more personalized versions than the previous hardware. I tried Logic 8 and works perfect with Windows XP and Xubuntu Linux LTS!!

I also used the DSO's calibration oscillator, but probably also for problems of level or load impedance, the 6022BL not correctly read the pulse train on the first channel. I solved it by synthesizing a sinusoidal signal of 1 MHz in the AWG, and I read the first 8 bits with the 6022BL running Saleae software, from the generated digital signal pattern in the 1025G. Excellent,  smoothly perfect read.

Regarding the API at GIThub, I went down the application and compiled, but in fact I'm not sure that the firmware is the same for both models, and with the 6022BL model that I have. I think that there is still much to investigate regarding the latter, because most solutions developers has 6022BE model.

Also when there is a stigma against a brand or a equipment, it is difficult that some people invest time to devote to them. Very personally, I think that opinions regarding this brand and these instruments may be too influenced by the big brands.

For me it's a remarkable feat of engineering to achieve a functional rig (in the range that is) at a cost as adsequible as it have. But perhaps the most remarkable is that with a simple design, perhaps essential indeed, this instrument can deliver a set of complex operations, such as demanding as a DSO have.

For example, in my case the CD that comes with both instruments had been more current than the software that is on the website inclusive. Mine came with version 1.0.0.5 when Hantek has in its web the version 1.0.0.4. Unlike what many friends have posted, in my case the CD came perfectly updated to the software for the model I bought.

When I tried Open6022BE it didn't work for me, with the HTMarch.dll file that worked to another friend with the same 6022BL model, but replacing the library with which came on the CD of my instrument worked perfectly.

I think if Hantek would make these instruments, with the level of quality that the community requires for them, clearly cost a lot more money than we paid for them. And I think it's very possible that Hantek have it, but in other top models.

But is really important for many and myself included, that these kind of equipments exist, in full accordance with our budget. And yet they have the potential to develop our own software and measurement algorithms and performance. I think it's really remarkable.

Again, thank you very much my dear friend for your support.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 01:44:55 am by Yoshisan »

Offline MarkFalk

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 05:42:34 pm »
I testest the available Saleae-software with my 6022BL, versions 1.1.15 and some newer versions up to 1.2.28. All 8-channel-versions Logic 8 worked, none elese , esp. not the Logic 16-versions, doesn´t matter what driver (kind and version) ist installed. The Logic16-version are running but when aquiring data it reports that the data-rate is to high, but it says the same also with the lowest data-rate. Maybe it works with an older Logic16-Version, but the oldest version availabe on the Saleae-homepage ist 1.1.15.

Offline kababu

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 10:03:58 am »
Hello Mark,

I also bought a Hantek6022BL device last year.The chip details from linux (using lsusb command) are
   "idVendor=04b4, idProduct=602a" (with H/P button pressed) and
   "idVendor=04b4, idProduct=8613" (H/P button released).
Does your device also have the same chips or different.??

I am on a windows7 host with Salae 1.2.18 logic.
After connecting the hantek6022BL(The H/P button is released) it is not detected by salae-1.2.18.

Check Points to verify its connectivity with Hantek will be helpful.

Regards,
Adarsh

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf