Author Topic: Looking for feedback on Hanmatek HM310T Power Supply  (Read 3548 times)

Offline bkshirTopic starter

Looking for feedback on Hanmatek HM310T Power Supply
« on: March 01, 2022, 04:36:25 am »
Hello,

I have been looking around for a 30v 10a PSU and have narrowed my choices down to a few which include the Hanmatek HM310T. There is one good thread on here with teardown pics and a lot of good information, but I haven't found much information regarding the actual performance and longevity of this actual model. Can anyone give some feedback on this unit after owning it for a period of time?

Thanks in advance,
Bill
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 09:49:06 pm by bkshir »

Offline Grandchuck

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Looking for feedback on Hanmatek HM310T Power Suppy
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 06:12:09 pm »
This unit has a number of failures reported on Amazon.

Offline bkshirTopic starter

Re: Looking for feedback on Hanmatek HM310T Power Suppy
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 10:03:15 pm »
This unit has a number of failures reported on Amazon.

Thank you Grandchuck,

I had read reviews on Amazon and although it gets a pretty good 4.6 stars on average, the reported failures are a concern.

I also noticed that the reviews are a mixture of reviews from 3 different models referred to as 30V5V, 30V10A, and Programmable. This is a little misleading since 2 of them are actually 30V 10A PSUs, but only the reviews labeled as "Programmable" actually refer to this model. The only 1 star ratings I saw for this actual unit were referring to 110v vs 220v input and issues with the software for the unit.

I trust more of what I read on eevblog than on Amazon anyway so I thought I would come here for any additional input I could get. I like that this PSU is programmable with memory functions and that the current can be set without a load or shorting the leads. If anyone has any recommendations for other units that offer these same features for a comparable price (~$100), I would welcome that input too. Thanks again for the reply.

Bill
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 10:14:52 pm by bkshir »

Offline sx3tec

Re: Looking for feedback on Hanmatek HM310T Power Supply
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 05:07:36 pm »
Greetings to all!
I found this post looking for information on the Hanmatek HM310T.
like the companion, it was my option to buy, but these comments about the failures in the device have changed my mind.
Could you please tell me about these faults found?
Thanks in advance..!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf