Author Topic: Excellent Brymen customer support  (Read 3828 times)

Offline rsjsouzaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
Excellent Brymen customer support
« on: March 03, 2014, 11:01:43 pm »
I am a happy owner of a BM857 (new old stock, but surely works like a beauty) and some folks reported their excellent customer support - I join their crowd.

A couple of weeks ago I wrote to their support e-mail asking about where to purchase a replacement for a broken stand - mine broke a while ago as shown in the first picture (it is not the most robust part of the DMM, I must admit). To my surprise, I received a prompt response from their product marketing department asking for my personal address - they would ship to me a set via air parcel and completely free of charge.

So, today the parcel arrived and I was pleasantly surprised to see not only the holster and the stand nicely packaged in a thick bubblewrap envelope with a cardboard insert, but also a pair of the screws and the rubber seals that go around them (second picture - sorry, it is horrid).

Thus, I can only recommend Brymen for their excellent customer support to a regular customer like me.
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

Offline Fsck

• Super Contributor
  • sleep deprived
Re: Excellent Brymen customer support
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:30:09 am »
now.. if only they could make their presence popularized in North America like Fluke or Agilent....
"This is a one line proof...if we start sufficiently far to the left."

Offline rsjsouzaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 02:31:13 am »
That is something I would love to see materialize, especially considering the horrendously expensive Greenlee branded products or the (somewhat) uncertain quality of the Extech branded ones.

In the meantime, I recently purchased from TME the BM857's serial interface adapter (BC-85X-1) - freight was reasonable (about US$20.00) and it arrived in less than a week (shipped Monday, arrived Friday). They carry several Brymen products.
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

Offline HackedFridgeMagnet

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 02:47:00 am »
Excellent Brymen customer support

Good to know
I bought 869 and 257 from TME.

the 869 is great, one of those tools that makes you happy when you use it.

the 257 doesn't really get turned on much. I just got it for it's portability, As the 869 is quite big.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:04:08 am by HackedFridgeMagnet »

Online Lightages

• Supporter
  • Canadian po
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 05:08:20 am »
I would agree with the support from Brymen. I also have the BM869 and the BM257 along with the BM525. I think the BM257 and the BM869 compliment each other very well. The BM525 is also a very good meter with its internal logging capability.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf