Author Topic: Leader 3236 (S1) - Service Manaul Needed  (Read 1065 times)

Offline B1naryTopic starter

• Contributor
Leader 3236 (S1) - Service Manaul Needed
« on: February 04, 2017, 04:56:16 pm »
I've contacted the eBay sellers as well as done several searches on Google/Bing/Duck Duck Go and Yahoo. While I have the operating manual for my Leader 3236(S1) AM/FM Stereo Generator (modulation built in), it needs a alignment and the US Leader source does not a service manual. There are web sites claiming to have the service manual but none seem to actually have one when I asked. I tried, unsuccessfully to contact Japan but thus far they have not responded.

If you have a service manual and are willing to share, I'd appreciate hearing from you.  :-//

TIA.

Offline Blagoje

Re: Leader 3236 (S1) - Service Manaul Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 11:41:02 am »
Hi,
I don't know if you monitor this any longer but I have something that might help you with your Leader 3236. I got it from Leader US, it is machine translated from Japanese, it is not much but can help a bit with the alignment. I also have 3236 and I'm struggling to get output level right, it is way lower. Attenuator(s) seems to be working but the RF level is way down. Other functions (the one that I tested/verified) seems to be fine.
I used to look at the blog frequently years back but other priorities took over. In any case, if you need the adjustment procedure I'll be happy to share, as a matter of fact I'll attach it right now. I'm still looking for device schematics diagram and complete service manual, hopefully one day I'll find it.
Regards,
Blagoje

The following users thanked this post: coromonadalix

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf