Author Topic: Bird Signalhawk sh-36s second hand reviews ?  (Read 827 times)

Offline nenea daniTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • electrounivers
Bird Signalhawk sh-36s second hand reviews ?
« on: March 31, 2020, 07:06:10 pm »
Hi colleagues,
I want an opinion from you on a second hand spectrum analyzer Bird Signalhawk sh-36s for only 500Euro. I can check it in some way before the purchase. It can be used as a hobby device or it is better to focus on a new buy Rigol DSA815-TG . It interests me to observe the harmonic level of a signal and to adjust various LPF filters. No special work. Another question is if I can use a good noise source +LNA instead of a TG on the 10MHZ -1000Mhz range?
Daniel Ungureanu
YO8SAK

Offline knapik

• Regular Contributor
Re: Bird Signalhawk sh-36s second hand reviews ?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 02:03:04 pm »
Hi colleagues,
I want an opinion from you on a second hand spectrum analyzer Bird Signalhawk sh-36s for only 500Euro. I can check it in some way before the purchase. It can be used as a hobby device or it is better to focus on a new buy Rigol DSA815-TG . It interests me to observe the harmonic level of a signal and to adjust various LPF filters. No special work. Another question is if I can use a good noise source +LNA instead of a TG on the 10MHZ -1000Mhz range?
Daniel Ungureanu
YO8SAK

Sorry, changed my response because was thinking of the newer SignalHawk. Having dealing with their current stuff, I would be highly sceptical
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:08:50 pm by knapik »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf