Author Topic: allmax+ programmer  (Read 822 times)

Offline milesvileTopic starter

allmax+ programmer
« on: January 03, 2023, 10:53:49 am »
Hello everyone and I wish you a Happy New Year and much success in your work.

I have owned the ALLMAX+ programmer from EEtools for years, but due to the damage of the disk of my old PC, I lost the software. I love that long-standing tool very much, so I would like to ask for help. I need software for MS-DOS or WINDOWS to run it. Of course, good some kind of documentation would also come. I have a PC with MS-DOS and LPT on the board. Any help would be welcome. Thank you.

Offline joeqsmith

• Super Contributor
Re: allmax+ programmer
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 01:20:24 pm »
This thread demonstrates my programmer running with more modern PC. 

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/printer-ports-for-the-modern-pc/msg1038631/#msg1038631

I had hacked the software to support the different printer port.  I also hacked it to support an 8051 and a different E^2 device.  I believe the attached is the last version EETOOLs released, no hacks.  Empnt is a third party driver I used to work around the direct I/O calls when NT was released.   I also attached the documents I had for it that may no longer be available.

Again, this programmer was damaged during a lightning strike and because no details about the design were released and it uses PALs, I recycled it.   

Good luck with your programmer.

Offline joeqsmith

• Super Contributor
Re: allmax+ programmer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 06:28:23 am »
After digging out the old discs and uploading them, I wanted to say thank you for reaching out to me in a PM and asking me to spend my time helping you.  I assume you got it all working or I would have received more PMs asking for additional help.   

As mentioned, poor etiquette and entitlement are the norm.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf