Author Topic: Anyone have a list of Infiniivision option / license names ?  (Read 5646 times)

Offline EE-diggerTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Anyone have a list of Infiniivision option / license names ?
« on: February 29, 2024, 03:26:54 am »
Has anyone seen or created a comprehensive list of Infiniivision option and license names, and what they provide.  The following is a list of names from actual license files (.xml) in a 3000T scope.  I know most of them and the function group they represent but some are still confusing across the years and bundles.

For instance, did enhTvTrig_3k simply become VID or did the capabilities change as well?

Were several, like FRA, NRZ and NFC, introduced with a firmware version upgrade?  Such upgrade, I guess, would have dropped the corresponding .xml license files in place.  I see FRA was a separate option for sale.

These are from a scope with DSOXT3APPBNDL, several were or have become standard:

cxpiSerDecode_3k
education
amSerDecode_3t
i2sSerDecode_3k
nfc_3k
digVoltMeterCtr
lsSerDecode_3k
aeroSerDecode_3k
flxSerDecode_3k
wavegen_3k
segmentedMem_3k
limitMask_3k
sentSerDecode_3k
power_3k
fra_3k
enhTvTrig_3k
nrzSerDecode_3k
232SerDecode_3k

I also see that this is somewhat of a cluster and apologize for a not so simple question.  Unless someone was brave enough to make a list ...

added - after another few hours looking at the overlap in the various bundles, I can see why Keysight technical support seems totally confused by the offerings.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 04:10:09 am by EE-digger »

Offline EE-diggerTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Anyone have a list of Infiniivision option / license names ?
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 04:22:35 am »
That is totally awesome.  I thought there had been something but after many searches, I was empty handed.

Thank you !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf