Author Topic: Wavetek & Beckman Breakout Boxes  (Read 184 times)

Offline Brians6Topic starter

Wavetek & Beckman Breakout Boxes
« on: May 08, 2024, 01:08:12 pm »
I'm doing some work with interfaces & doing some research on the test equipment & interfacing. 

I'm interested in both serial & parallel & the various types of test equipment, breakout boxes, line monitors & "Smart Cable" interface aids.
I haven't managed to find a manual for a Parallel Breakout Box even though I've seen photos of them.

Breakout boxes & line monitors are available on ePay etc but most do not have the manuals with them.

I am sure that there are members with lots of experience & that may even have manuals laying around.
I'd appreciate if members could look to see if they do have manuals & contact me if they have specific hints on interfacing. 
I have seen the occasional comment about equipment that will damage test equipment or is particularly difficult to interface but haven't found a single repository so I'm starting to put it together for myself.

I'm also interested in the link between the Wavetek & Beckman Industrial brands for their breakout boxes. 
The products appear to be the same although Beckman uses the "Easy Bob" terminology. 
One breakout box I've seen is Beckman but the manual with it is Wavetek.

I should be getting some information on the 725, 735, 775 & 785 but I don't have anything on the 730, 750 etc series.

Many thanks,
Brian Symons.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf