Author Topic: ITECH IT-M3100 Series Ultra-compact PSUs  (Read 2355 times)

Offline maukkaTopic starter

• Supporter
ITECH IT-M3100 Series Ultra-compact PSUs
« on: May 30, 2019, 08:49:46 am »
Noticed this on the ITECH Youtube channel. Cute as a button, but no tech specs on their site yet.

IT-M3100 series breaks through the traditional tech limits, in the ultra compact size of only 1U Half-Rack, the unit can not only output high power, but also has high performance and versatility. It supports the master-slave parallel mode. The full range of models support multiple stacking and parallel connection by handily designing "leg" plug-in. Fit with rack mount kit to achieve the perfect use. IT-M3100 series consists of 12 models, providing 6 voltages grades, and can be combined to achieve a variety of output power. It has a flexible modular architecture, independent multi-channel design, and supports synchronous operation. Users can configure each channel according to the test requirements of DUT, up to max. 16*16 channels, to meet the needs of customized solutions. It has a wide range of application values and is suitable for a variety of applications such as research and development, design verification and automatic test systems intergration.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:51:38 am by maukka »

Offline thm_w

• Super Contributor
  • Non-expert
Re: ITECH IT-M3100 Series Ultra-compact PSUs
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 10:23:43 pm »
Spec is here: http://www.jicheng.net.cn/products/html/itech_it-m3100.html

400-850W, 20V to 600V.
But its a huge rack mount supply, its not small like they are indicating in the youtube video..
Profile -> Modify profile -> Look and Layout ->  Don't show users' signatures

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 10:45:03 pm »
These are not huge rack mount supplies. It seems to me half width 1U units. I doubt these will be quiet though.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Offline thm_w

• Super Contributor
  • Non-expert
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 12:17:35 am »
These are not huge rack mount supplies. It seems to me half width 1U units. I doubt these will be quiet though.

Huge compared to a regular bench supply. I don't think too many people here care about the size of their rack supplies (a normal rack is what 25 or 42U?).
The youtube video is it sitting in someones hand.
Profile -> Modify profile -> Look and Layout ->  Don't show users' signatures

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 12:25:01 am »

Huge compared to a regular bench supply. I don't think too many people here care about the size of their rack supplies (a normal rack is what 25 or 42U?).
The youtube video is it sitting in someones hand.
Not at all. A regular bench power supply is about half the width of a 1U device. This is often done so two fit next to eachother in a rack.  If the depth is reasonable these could be very useful on the bench as well because the height is less than 5cm. A regular bench power supply is about 12cm to 15cm in height so you can have 3 or 4 power supplies with lots of power in the same space. Two of these Itech units could replace two full width 3U HP 6012A power supplies (which for some reason don't want to get off my bench) by a solution which only needs 1/6th of the volume.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:26:32 am by nctnico »
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

The following users thanked this post: thm_w

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf