Author Topic: NanoVNA Custom Software  (Read 504584 times)

Offline joeqsmithTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: NanoVNA Custom Software
« Reply #2400 on: June 25, 2024, 12:52:05 am »
Shown is the latest hardware without any modifications running for just under a half hour.   Oddly, we do not see the same 500Hz offset at 500MHz and we get these 100Hz negative spike that we don't see with the old modified VNA.   

There has been some discussion with Dislord about this topic on groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/liteVNA/topic/litevna_64_frequency/106844328
« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 02:30:34 pm by joeqsmith »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2401 on: June 26, 2024, 03:13:14 am »
I used the default 2 averages and running the VNA standalone.   Because 50Hz dips appears intermittent, I allow it to run for at least a half hour for each version, unless it fails.  All tests were performed on the LiteVNA64 66-0.3.1 hardware.  All tests performed with a 500MHz CW. 

The versions are a mix of firmware directly from Dislord released through the mfg's website. 

V1.3.07 Sep 17 2023 Latest from mfg's website.  Fails with 50Hz dips.   I repeated this test a second time with the same results.
V1.3.12 Jan 20 2023  Fails
V1.3.07 Aug 30, 2022 Fails
V1.2 Feb 20, 2022  Fails
V1.2 Jan 17 2022 Fails
V1.1.01 Dec 25, 2021  Fails  (I believe this was shipped in my first LiteVNA64)

Next I tried my original LiteVNA 64 64-0.3 which has R1 removed.  There are no other mods.  This VNA was used up until the time I received the latest hardware.   It has V1.3.12 Jan 20 2023  which fails on the new hardware.  I believe this was a unreleased version of firmware provided by Dislord that allowed me to test with unlimited frequency range.   There are no signs of it glitching.   

With both of my original 0.3 VNAs not exhibiting this problem, even with the same firmware, I suspect these glitches are due to a change in the hardware.  Someone else would need to try and verify the results.

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2402 on: July 16, 2024, 08:08:00 pm »
Hello Joe:

My name is Jon Abel.  I live in Iowa City.   

I downloaded your Solver64 software, and got some of it working with my new LiteVNA-64.   
I'm sorry if I have the wrong thread, but I am not yet familiar with how this forum works yet.   I just signed up.   

I just got my Extra License for HAM radio in February.  I am trying to build a resonant-length plasma coil (not an antenna) - to make room-temperature plasma.  This will be meant to create a new graphene product.   I am not using HAM frequencies - only 1/4-wave divisions of 1.42 Ghz (rest frequency of hydrogen gas).   

Can I somehow - use a NanoVNA to find the length of interleaved magnet-wire - since it is 2 adjacent wires - separated by enamel? 
I am very new to Vector Network Analyzers - but it seems like interleaved magnet wire - might act somewhat like coaxial cable.     

I went through every NanoVNA video I could find online, but I don't see a way to measure interleaved (2 adjacent wire) coils - which express both Inductance & Capacitance (patent#512,340).   Is there anybody that might know if interleaved wires can be treated as a coaxial cable? 

My project & summary are attached (60 pages - 50 diagrams, CAD & Construction Pics).   The cones are going to be re-purposed for a new type of radio telescope antenna.   

My project is open-sourced.  Do you have the time to consider resonant-length coils - instead of antennas?     

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2403 on: July 16, 2024, 11:52:21 pm »
Hello Jon, 

I just got my Extra License for HAM radio in February.
I won't hold that against you. 

Do you have the time to consider resonant-length coils - instead of antennas?     
I have no interest in ham radio and my experience with antennas is very limited. 

I glanced at your paper and assume from photos you have two bifilar coils on a single cone.   I am not sure what you mean by finding the length.  Didn't you calculate it?   Are you just trying to see if it resonates at the calculated frequency?   

Measuring a length of twisted pair cable.
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/rf-microwave/nanovna-custom-software/msg4447879/#msg4447879
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 12:10:08 am by joeqsmith »

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2404 on: July 17, 2024, 12:09:35 am »
1.  Yes, I wanted to know if your software can treat 2 adjacent (non-twisted pair) copper, enameled wires as it would treat a coaxial cable?
Obviously, the characteristic impedance would be different, but I just wanted to know how length, velocity factor, and impedance might be handled by your software?

2.  Yes, I did calculate all the wirelengths, but it would be nice if a measuring device could verify the resonant frequency - based on the wirelength. 

3.  Could your software accurately calculate length, velocity factor, and impedance of 2 adjacent magnet wires - wrapped into a helical coil? 

4.   The cones aren't going to be used (they are going to be saved for another project).   Instead, 6 layers of 1/4-wave, bifilar (interleaved), magnet-wire lengths - are going to be wrapped directly onto a 1" inch diameter 3-nested nozzle system.   Each layer will be 1/4 the length of the one below it.
The longest coil will be 33" inches long, then 8" inches, then 2" inches, etc.   All lengths will be based on 1/4-wave DIVISONS of 1.42 Ghz.     

« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 12:13:05 am by joabel1971 »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2405 on: July 17, 2024, 12:27:09 am »
1.  Yes, I wanted to know if your software can treat 2 adjacent (non-twisted pair) copper, enameled wires as it would treat a coaxial cable?
Obviously, the characteristic impedance would be different, but I just wanted to know how length, velocity factor, and impedance might be handled by your software?

The VNA and my software really don't know what is attached to it and how.  The software would treat it like any other load attached.   Now would you get anything meaningful for these three measurements, I am not sure. 

2.  Yes, I did calculate all the wirelengths, but it would be nice if a measuring device could verify the resonant frequency - based on the wirelength. 

So you want to try and add a turn, measure the resonance, add another turn, measure.....  and then plot that curve of resonance vs length?  Why?

3.  Could your software accurately calculate length, velocity factor, and impedance of 2 adjacent magnet wires - wrapped into a helical coil? 
I am not sure.  It's nothing I have ever had a need to try.  You would need to make some measurements and see.   

4.   The cones aren't going to be used (they are going to be saved for another project).   Instead, 6 layers of 1/4-wave, bifilar (interleaved), magnet-wire lengths - are going to be wrapped directly onto a 1" inch diameter 3-nested nozzle system.   Each layer will be 1/4 the length of the one below it.
The longest coil will be 33" inches long, then 8" inches, then 2" inches, etc.   All lengths will be based on 1.42 Ghz.   
You could start by measuring the impedance of the pair and compare it with the calculated value and see if you are even in the ballpark.   If you get anything meaningful, try and measure the length and see how it compares with the calculated value. 

Report your results.

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2406 on: July 17, 2024, 12:45:29 am »

The VNA and my software really don't know what is attached to it and how.  The software would treat it like any other load attached.   Now would you get anything meaningful for these three measurements, I am not sure.  [/color]

There is a formula for the impedance of two long conductors - I just don't know if it is implemented in your software.
Also, I am unsure how to make the characteristic impedance measurement.   I don't have alot of experience doing this.     

So you want to try and add a turn, measure the resonance, add another turn, measure.....  and then plot that curve of resonance vs length?  Why?

Not quite.   I need the resonant condition of the wirelength to match the calculated resonant frequency.

So, I have been considering wrapping the coils slightly longer than needed.
Then, measure the resonant frequency.
Then, keep cutting the 2 wires down until the resonant condition matches the calculated resonant frequency.
The reason for this is - I don't want my plasma to overheat.   

I am not sure.  It's nothing I have ever had a need to try.  You would need to make some measurements and see.   

I have zero experience with using NanoVNAs.   I hope this isn't a wild goose-chase.  I'm just trying to get my wirelengths to match a given resonant frequency. 

The longest coil will be 33" inches long, then 8" inches, then 2" inches, etc.   All lengths will be based on 1.42 Ghz.   
You could start by measuring the impedance of the pair and compare it with the calculated value and see if you are even in the ballpark.   If you get anything meaningful, try and measure the length and see how it compares with the calculated value. 

I don't know how to measure characteristic impedance of patent#512,340.   I found the formula online to calculate 2 long, adjacent wires - but I don't know how to apply that towards achieving wirelength resonance.  I've spent so much time and money, but I'm still having trouble finding people with enough experience to assist.

Report your results.

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2407 on: July 17, 2024, 12:59:43 am »
Joe:

The reason you might find this useful - is because this patent was only released to the public in 1995.   But, it was written 101 years prior to that.   
Therefore, no existing EE books even discuss how to calculate this type of coil winding. 

And, the patent claims it can hold 250,000x more energy - than a 1 wire coil.   Even modern Tesla Coils don't use this patent.

Having measurement tools to calculate this patent - might really change things - for everyone.   Can you help me?   

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2408 on: July 17, 2024, 01:45:41 am »
The information regarding 2-adjacent-wire characteristic impedance - on Stack Exchange says :

"Yes, wire diameter matters. Assuming the two wires are round and of equal diameter, the impedance is (120/√ϵr) * acosh(D/d), where ϵr is the relative permittivity (dielectric constant) of the material between the wires, D is the distance between wire centers, and d is the diameter of the wires.

In cases where the spacing is significantly greater than the diameter, you can use the simpler formula (120/√ϵr)*ln(2D/d).  This has less than 1% error when D/d is more than 3.6.

The velocity factor is simply (1/√ϵr), as user10489 points out.

Estimating ϵr can be tricky; for ladder line you need to figure something based on the material and the "fill factor" (how much of the space between the wires is occupied by plastic and how much of it is air). The goal of "open wire" feedline is to reduce this fill factor to nearly 0, which makes ϵr
decrease to nearly 1, and VF increase to nearly 1.

The dielectric constant of polyethylene is around 2.3; the ϵr of ladder lines made with PE webbing is between around 1.2 and 1.55, based on published velocity factors between 0.8 and 0.91."

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2409 on: July 17, 2024, 05:06:58 am »
I don't know how to measure characteristic impedance of patent#512,340.
The reason you might find this useful - is because this patent was only released to the public in 1995.   But, it was written 101 years prior to that.

Patented Jan 9, 1894. 

And, the patent claims it can hold 250,000x more energy - than a 1 wire coil.   Even modern Tesla Coils don't use this patent.

Quick glance at the claims there is no metion of 250k...

Making adding more turns and cutting is certainly an option.   As far as what my software can measure, most of that has been covered in various videos, this thread and other documents I wrote.   That said, I would say my software is going to the same basic calcs found in any VNA. 

Having measurement tools to calculate this patent - might really change things - for everyone.
Again,  it was patented 1894.  There's been plenty of time to change things...   

If you needed something beyond the basic VNA math, don't loose hope.  There are several open source programs available.  Even if you have no programming skills to change the software, I would guess there are others that would be willing to add what ever features you need.  Consider joining the groups.io for the LiteVNA and ask.  I really don't know anything about these programs beyond they exist. 

I've spent so much time and money, but I'm still having trouble finding people with enough experience to assist.
I'm not suggesting that you will find someone that will have any experience in what you are trying to do but they should need it.  I would hope you could just feed them the details on the exact algorithms you want implemented and hopefully, they can simply add them.   

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2410 on: July 17, 2024, 06:05:50 am »
I don't know how to measure characteristic impedance of patent#512,340.

Patented Jan 9, 1894. 

Quick glance at the claims there is no metion of 250k...

5th paragraph from the bottom mentions "250,000 times as great":

Let it be assumed that the terminals of this coil show a potential difference of one hundred volts, and that there are one thousand convolutions; their considering any two contiguous points on adjacent convolutions let it be assumed that there will exist between them 'a p ptential difference of one-tenth of a volt. If now, as shown in Fig. 2, a conductor B be wound parallel with the conductor A and insulated from it, and the end of A be connected with the starting point of B, the aggregate length of the two conductors being such that the assumed number of convolutions or turns is the same, viz., one thousand, then the po- IOO tential diterencebetween any two adjacent lpoints in Aand B will be fifty volts, and as the capacity effect is proportionate to the square of this difference, the energy stored 5 in the coil asja whole-will now be two hunred and fifty thousand as' 'greatl'

Making adding more turns and cutting is certainly an option.   As far as what my software can measure, most of that has been covered in various videos, this thread and other documents I wrote.   That said, I would say my software is going to the same basic calcs found in any VNA. 

I've contacted Essex (who I bought the magnet wire from).   Hopefully, they have the dielectric constant & velocity factor of their own wire.  Also, I used these interleaved coils to create AM electrolysis of water from 2011-2014.   I have experience with making these coils work successfully.   I just didn't realize all the work that still needed to be done. 
http://arizonaenergy.org/News_12/News_Jun12/VolunteerJonAbelbannedfromNDSUforStanleyMeyerslabresearch.html 

Having measurement tools to calculate this patent - might really change things - for everyone.
Again,  it was patented 1894.  There's been plenty of time to change things...

Again, the patent has only been available to the public since 1995.  This knowledge hasn't been written about - and is lost even to the colleges.     

If you needed something beyond the basic VNA math, don't loose hope.  There are several open source programs available.  Even if you have no programming skills to change the software, I would guess there are others that would be willing to add what ever features you need.  Consider joining the groups.io for the LiteVNA and ask.  I really don't know anything about these programs beyond they exist. 

I've spent so much time and money, but I'm still having trouble finding people with enough experience to assist.
I'm not suggesting that you will find someone that will have any experience in what you are trying to do but they should need it.  I would hope you could just feed them the details on the exact algorithms you want implemented and hopefully, they can simply add them.

I wrote my own signaling software for the Propeller 2 board (a 54-channel signal generator - with duty-cycles, phase shifting, and wave-division multi-plexing), but I don't have any experience with these frequency-domain sweeping devices (NanoVNA, TinySA, TinyPFA) - or how to program them.   I would guess that not many hobbyists know how to program in the frequency domain.   

Presenting the invention, to cause others to become interested is the hardest part.   But, if this is the path to creating BUOYANT materials (and maybe a new space-travel method), I'm forced to devote my life to it - no matter how little I know right now.   

I do it - because nobody else appears to be going about it - in the correct way - not even "Applied Physics" (who just released Warp Factory software).
The handful of organizations attempting to build a warp drive - still seem to want to use "spacetime" and other non-Newtonian, relativistic concepts to try to get to the solution.  They forget that we cannot build non-Newtonian devices. 

If you are a "trekkie" - then the first & only Newtonian solution for building a weightless, buoyant "warp bubble" is potentially sitting in front of you. 

And, not to cause fear, but if the military & industry did keep patent 512,340 for themselves for 100 years - then we have been lied to about how nukes really work (and where gasoline comes from).  When coupling hidden knowledge - with financial & spiritual entitlements - means MOST people are not looking for the means to avoid our own depopulation.  Therefore, you may not see it yet, but I sense urgency to get this working - for everybody's survival.  It may sound odd but, my lack of any entitlements helped me design the solution.  I have no land, family, job, money, or religious entitlements - which can mentally hold people to this planet.  My project was built on 3 years of donations - that I collected through panhandling.   Only a handful of people appear to be attempting this type of R&D.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 07:22:19 am by joabel1971 »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2411 on: July 17, 2024, 12:45:05 pm »
Guessing you are not reading Tesla's patent 512340 that you referenced.  This would explain your date mixup as well. 
I've contacted Essex (who I bought the magnet wire from).   Hopefully, they have the dielectric constant & velocity factor of their own wire.

:-DD  They have no control over the application.

Also, I used these interleaved coils to create AM electrolysis of water from 2011-2014.   I have experience with making these coils work successfully.   I just didn't realize all the work that still needed to be done. 
http://arizonaenergy.org/News_12/News_Jun12/VolunteerJonAbelbannedfromNDSUforStanleyMeyerslabresearch.html  [/color]

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
:-DD :-DD  Good timing as I recently mentioned them.     
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/ashton-forbes-over-unity-challenge/msg5538713/#msg5538713

Again, the patent has only been available to the public since 1995.  This knowledge hasn't been written about - and is lost even to the colleges.     
The internet has made it easier to search them but they have always been available.   

I wrote my own signaling software for the Propeller 2 board (a 54-channel signal generator - with duty-cycles, phase shifting, and wave-division multi-plexing), but I don't have any experience with these frequency-domain sweeping devices (NanoVNA, TinySA, TinyPFA) - or how to program them.   I would guess that not many hobbyists know how to program in the frequency domain.   

Again, you have the source code, so shouldn't pose much of a problem. 

Presenting the invention, to cause others to become interested is the hardest part.   But, if this is the path to creating BUOYANT materials (and maybe a new space-travel method), I'm forced to devote my life to it - no matter how little I know right now.   
I personally wouldn't have any interest but the internet is vast. A quick search, looks like you have found a few others:
https://douktris.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/the-tragedy-of-eric-dollard-and-the-fall-of-aaron-murakami-2/

If you are a "trekkie" ....
I'm not.  Rare I watch TV.   

And, not to cause fear, but if the military & industry did keep patent 512,340 for themselves for 100 years - then we have been lied to about how nukes really work (and where gasoline comes from).  When coupling hidden knowledge - with financial & spiritual entitlements - means MOST people are not looking for the means to avoid our own depopulation.  Therefore, you may not see it yet, but I sense urgency to get this working - for everybody's survival.  It may sound odd but, my lack of any entitlements helped me design the solution.  I have no land, family, job, money, or religious entitlements - which can mentally hold people to this planet.  My project was built on 3 years of donations - that I collected through panhandling.   Only a handful of people appear to be attempting this type of R&D.[/color]

My advice would be to avoid presenting yourself as delusional.  Stick to the details of what you want to learn.  This site does seem to tolerate chat on perpetual motion, religion, politics, sexual preferences ...  to some degree.   

I suggest starting a new topic under Dodgy Technology.

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2412 on: July 17, 2024, 04:02:05 pm »
Guessing you are not reading Tesla's patent 512340 that you referenced.  This would explain your date mixup as well. 

Not a mixup - right off this link - https://patents.google.com/patent/US512340A/en
Not sure what you are reading.  Respectfully, are you blind?

I've contacted Essex (who I bought the magnet wire from).   Hopefully, they have the dielectric constant & velocity factor of their own wire.

:-DD  They have no control over the application.

I'm not saying they do.   I'm just trying to understand what is missing from frequency domain sweep software - and what would be necessary to make it give more robust results.   

Also, I used these interleaved coils to create AM electrolysis of water from 2011-2014.   I have experience with making these coils work successfully.   I just didn't realize all the work that still needed to be done. 
http://arizonaenergy.org/News_12/News_Jun12/VolunteerJonAbelbannedfromNDSUforStanleyMeyerslabresearch.html  [/color]

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
:-DD :-DD  Good timing as I recently mentioned them.     
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/ashton-forbes-over-unity-challenge/msg5538713/#msg5538713

Ah, I see - obviously you've made your conclusions already - even though you've never attempted to make AM electrolysis work.   
Scientists run the risk of stalling by becoming "Doubting Thomas'" - instead of attempting the leg-work.  You might try looking a little harder next time -
AM electrolysis is quite real. 

The internet has made it easier to search them but they have always been available. 
Regardless, there are no formulas to calculate patent 512,340 (interleaved coils).  I will gladly look at any proof you have otherwise.  

Again, you have the source code, so shouldn't pose much of a problem. 
That sounds like a blowoff.   I don't think most people have time to go through other people's undocumented code.  I would start with simpler software anyway - instead of wading through thousands of lines of your code.   Your suggesting a newbie rewrite your code?  Hardly. 
I was just looking for specific functioning - but I'm too late since you've already made your decisions about patent 512,340.  Disappointing. 

I personally wouldn't have any interest but the internet is vast. A quick search, looks like you have found a few others:
https://douktris.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/the-tragedy-of-eric-dollard-and-the-fall-of-aaron-murakami-2/

Once again - I see I'm barking up the wrong tree.   I'm sorry you are unwilling/uninterested at looking at such easy, successful radio experiments.
Here's another successful attempt I did :     
Setup took 20 minutes.     

If you are a "trekkie" ....
I'm not.  Rare I watch TV.   
That's a shame, it can help you create new experiments.   Applied Physics is offering grant funding for new warp drive designs. 
Maybe you think warp drive is impossible too - because of what you've read or been told?    I guess you are just a programmer.  That's disappointing.

And, not to cause fear, but if the military & industry did keep patent 512,340 for themselves for 100 years - then we have been lied to about how nukes really work (and where gasoline comes from).  When coupling hidden knowledge - with financial & spiritual entitlements - means MOST people are a not looking for the means to avoid our own depopulation.  Therefore, you may not see it yet, but I sense urgency to get this working - for everybody's survival.  It may sound odd but, my lack of any entitlements helped me design the solution.  I have no land, family, job, money, or religious entitlements - which can mentally hold people to this planet.  My project was built on 3 years of donations - that I collected through panhandling.   Only a handful of people appear to be attempting this type of R&D.[/color]

My advice would be to avoid presenting yourself as delusional.  Stick to the details of what you want to learn.  This site does seem to tolerate chat on perpetual motion, religion, politics, sexual preferences ...  to some degree.   

I am indeed sticking to those details & offered my motivations.  I'm sorry you don't like my motivations, but it doesn't change the fact that I will need Custom VNA software to measure, analyze & model interleaved coils.   Again, if you have found formulas for interleaved coils - you are welcome to share.

Once I learned to question the opinions of Wikipedia - I was able to construct AM electrolsysis experiments & see for myself - that AM electrolysis worked and was not fraudulent.  This was 13 years ago.  After that, it was just a matter of testing my own cell-phone for radiation, reading food ingredient labels, personally experiencing the damage caused by the fracking industry, personally experiencing the motives of the higher education industry,  and asking hard questions about our government's ability to help or hinder the public  - to see how easily the public can be steered by it's leaders (for good or for bad).   

However, instead of saying "speculation" - you headed straight for the "delusional" insult.  Again, very knee-jerk.   Your cognitive dissonance and/or  bias is not a new experience.   It appears you have something to lose by even considering how interleaved coils work.   If you are a college professor, then your job might rely on such opinions - but if you aren't working for a college - then you are free to consider any scenarios you want (even if just for 30 seconds).  Knee-jerk conclusions & insults make you appear entitled & scientifically benign with regards to this type of brainstorming. 

I suggest starting a new topic under Dodgy Technology.
Regardless of your interest (or lack of) - I suggest you stop trying to defame other people's scientific pursuits.  I need help with custom VNA software. 

I also suggest you learn to wrap some interleaved coils - and try it yourself.  I'm busy looking for people who haven't killed their own imagination with entitlement - which obviously limits their ability to question, and consequently use the scientific method effectively.   

My experiment showing how much radiation a cellphone is capable of - by overloading a Geiger Counter (only possible by asking hard questions about safety standards) -

« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 04:04:14 pm by joabel1971 »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2413 on: July 17, 2024, 04:40:22 pm »
5th paragraph from the bottom mentions "250,000 times as great" 
Not a mixup - right off this link - https://patents.google.com/patent/US512340A/en

:-DD

Regardless, there are no formulas to calculate patent 512,340 (interleaved coils).  I will gladly look at any proof you have otherwise.   
I am not here to provide you with proof of anything. 

That sounds like a blowoff.   I don't think most people have time to go through other people's undocumented code.  I would start with simpler software anyway - instead of wading through thousands of lines of your code.   Your suggesting a newbie rewrite your code?  Hardly.
I was just looking for specific functioning - but I'm too late since you've already made your decisions about patent 512,340.  Disappointing.   
My software has never been open sourced or published.  Nor have I ever suggested anyone including yourself attempt to rewrite it. 

Applied Physics is offering grant funding for new warp drive designs.  Maybe you think warp drive is impossible too - because of what you've read or been told?    I guess you are just a programmer.  That's disappointing.
:-DD :-DD  I think you just insulted all the professional programmers.   :-DD :-DD :-DD

A few minutes of searching, I did turn up a few gems.   Pattern has been there for a while.
https://ask2.extension.org/kb/faq.php?id=661665
https://ffrf.org/images/uploads/fttoday/2020/FT28_Jan-Feb_2020_web.pdf

Once again - I see I'm barking up the wrong tree.
I don't think you have actually figured that out yet.

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2414 on: July 17, 2024, 05:29:45 pm »
5th paragraph from the bottom mentions "250,000 times as great" 

:-DD

I am not here to provide you with proof of anything. 

My software has never been open sourced or published.  Nor have I ever suggested anyone including yourself attempt to rewrite it. 

Applied Physics is offering grant funding for new warp drive designs.  Maybe you think warp drive is impossible too - because of what you've read or been told?    I guess you are just a programmer.  That's disappointing.
:-DD :-DD  I think you just insulted all the professional programmers.   :-DD :-DD :-DD

A few minutes of searching, I did turn up a few gems.   Pattern has been there for a while.
https://ask2.extension.org/kb/faq.php?id=661665
https://ffrf.org/images/uploads/fttoday/2020/FT28_Jan-Feb_2020_web.pdf

What pattern & gems do you speak of?   Discrediting someone for asking for scientific help says more about you - than me.   
I'm sorry if my experiences offend your sense of truth - but they do happen.   And you posted them.  Thank you.

But if you are going to quote questionable blogs - regarding attempts at social networking I made from 5 years ago - then your intentions are clearly to not to assist. 
Again, your actions are not a new experience to me - just another example of a cognitive defense mechanism.

I don't think you have actually figured that out yet.

Haven't figured out what?  That you would rather attempt to discredit someone's request for assistance - instead of updating your software? 
No, I'd say I'm spot on.

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2415 on: July 17, 2024, 05:38:20 pm »
From your link above:   "City of Moorhead explicitly won't issue a permit inside city limits. " 
Assuming 1971 was when you were born, going back 10 years you would have been 43 or so.

https://www.inforum.com/newsmd/moorhead-man-accused-of-stalking-his-former-microsoft-call-center-manager

Looks like a lot of layoffs at Microsoft in Fargo
https://www.reddit.com/r/fargo/comments/2gs1l3/microsoft_layoffs/

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2416 on: July 17, 2024, 05:47:21 pm »
You've been reported to the Forum Moderators - for defaming & derailing my request for updates to your software.   

Whether are a discussion-bot or just an insecure web-surfer - either would explain your need to stray from topic. 

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2417 on: July 17, 2024, 05:50:12 pm »
While I could not find any records of an actual arrest,  a couple years later:
https://www.havredailynews.com/story/2018/10/01/local/for-the-record-oct-1-2018/520654.html

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2418 on: July 17, 2024, 05:56:44 pm »
While I could not find any records of an actual arrest,  a couple years later:
https://www.havredailynews.com/story/2018/10/01/local/for-the-record-oct-1-2018/520654.html

There are multitudes of people - including professors, and a Christian musician that share my name.   Are you going to say that I am them, as well? 
Obviously, you are just a another discussion-bot.   

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2419 on: July 17, 2024, 06:54:31 pm »

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2420 on: July 17, 2024, 07:04:36 pm »

https://www.riversideiowa.gov/files/meetings/2020-10-05_packet_city_council_69094.pdf

Gee, if you spent as much time updating your software - as you do attempting to defame an honest request - then I wouldn't have had to request a software update to handle interleaved coils.    Any other "stories" you want to try to link me to - discussion-bot?   

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2421 on: July 17, 2024, 07:28:49 pm »
... if you spent as much time updating your software - as you do attempting to defame an honest request - then I wouldn't have had to request a software update to handle interleaved coils.   
You may feel I owe you my time or should have a say in how I spend it, but that's just part of being delusional.   Once in a while someone actually comes up with an good idea and I will implement it.   In your case, you're just not presenting anything I find as having any value. 

As I stated, you have not figured that out yet but we can continue if you like. 

I did manage to find your current ham license so at least you have that to fall back on. 

The following users thanked this post: mikerj

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2422 on: July 17, 2024, 08:08:42 pm »
... if you spent as much time updating your software - as you do attempting to defame an honest request - then I wouldn't have had to request a software update to handle interleaved coils.   
You may feel I owe you my time or should have a say in how I spend it, but that's just part of being delusional.   Once in a while someone actually comes up with an good idea and I will implement it.   In your case, you're just not presenting anything I find as having any value. 

As I stated, you have not figured that out yet but we can continue if you like. 

I did manage to find your current ham license so at least you have that to fall back on.

On discussion groups - you only owe people civil, related responses, or you get reported for acting hostile.   
So, that's what you get.    So, continue all you wish. 

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2423 on: July 17, 2024, 08:32:21 pm »
On discussion groups - you only owe people civil, related responses, or you get reported for acting hostile.   

You actually wasted the admin's time for my calling out your delusional comments of space travel and how your have been mistreated all your life being handcuffed and escorted off the property for your obvious superior intellect?    :-DD :-DD :-DD   No one here owes you anything.

The following users thanked this post: mikerj

Offline joabel1971

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2424 on: July 17, 2024, 08:36:40 pm »

You actually wasted the admin's time for my calling out your delusional comments of space travel and how your have been mistreated all your life being handcuffed and escorted off the property for your obvious superior intellect?    :-DD :-DD :-DD   No one here owes you anything.

That's a typical response from an AI chat bot.   Right, Eliza?   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf