Author Topic: How to receive multiple frequencies simultaneously through a sub1ghz chip?  (Read 244 times)

Offline pdskillTopic starter

I have a remote control that can copy multiple frequencies, such as 433 MHz, 315 MHz, or other frequencies. When I disassembled it, I found that the main control chip and the RF chip were polished, so I couldn't identify the model through the markings. However, by examining the package, crystal oscillator, and the distribution of external capacitors and resistors, I deduced that the RF chip is a sub-1GHz chip produced in China with the code name CMT2300A. How is it possible to use a sub-1GHz chip to simultaneously detect multiple frequencies and copy signals from remote controls of various frequencies?

Offline shabaz

• Regular Contributor
Curious why the photo has silkscreen labeling hidden by you. What's the reason? Secondly, do you require the information for a legal purpose? Given that it looks like a device for rolling codes.

Offline radiolistener

• Super Contributor
How is it possible to use a sub-1GHz chip to simultaneously detect multiple frequencies and copy signals from remote controls of various frequencies?

This is very easy, just use several frequency down converters feed with different frequency and get as many simultaneous frequency reception as you want.

There is also more simple and cheap way, just scan several frequencies every 0.1 sec and when a carrier is detected on one of the scanned frequencies, simply start recording it. In that way you can done it just with one mixer.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:02:30 pm by radiolistener »

The following users thanked this post: pdskill

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
Curious why the photo has silkscreen labeling hidden by you. What's the reason? Secondly, do you require the information for a legal purpose? Given that it looks like a device for rolling codes.

Precisely.

The near-duplicate posting is also suspicious https://www.eevblog.com/forum/beginners/a-question-about-the-implementation-of-multi-frequency-copy-remote-control/msg5573751/#msg5573751
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

The following users thanked this post: shabaz

Precisely.

The near-duplicate posting is also suspicious https://www.eevblog.com/forum/beginners/a-question-about-the-implementation-of-multi-frequency-copy-remote-control/msg5573751/#msg5573751

This is my first time using this forum, so I don't know which section to post to.

Precisely.

How is it possible to use a sub-1GHz chip to simultaneously detect multiple frequencies and copy signals from remote controls of various frequencies?

This is very easy, just use several frequency down converters feed with different frequency and get as many simultaneous frequency reception as you want.

There is also more simple and cheap way, just scan several frequencies every 0.1 sec and when a carrier is detected on one of the scanned frequencies, simply start recording it. In that way you can done it just with one mixer.
If I only use one, how should I ensure that every transmitted frequency can be received? I have tried the method of cycling the frequency, but it cannot guarantee that every transmitted signal can be received.

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less

Precisely.

This is my first time using this forum, so I don't know which section to post to.

Double posting is always annoying, on any forum, and has been for the past 40 years.

Do you have any responses to the questions from shabaz?
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

The following users thanked this post: shabaz

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf