Author Topic: Uyue 946c temperature calibration  (Read 1017 times)

Offline HwAoRrDkTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Uyue 946c temperature calibration
« on: February 05, 2024, 02:08:45 pm »
Anybody figured out how to get into the temperature calibration mode of the newer style (white and teal colour scheme) Uyue 946c hot plates? The way the controls work don't seem to match the provided instructions.

The instructions say you press SET, the display will show "00" (or whatever the currently configured offset is) and you use up/down to adjust positive or negative offset. Then press SET again to save.

But that's not correct, because what that describes is just the regular temperature adjustment.

I'm not sure the provided instructions I got are even for this model, as they mention a "vacuum pump" in several places.

Here's what I have figured out so far about how it actually works:

- To set temperature, press SET. Display will flash set point value; use up/down to adjust temperature; hold arrow key to fast increment/decrement. Press SET again to confirm, or wait for it to timeout.

- To turn off without using rear power switch (i.e. go to standby), long press SET for approx. 5 secs. Same again to turn back on.

I couldn't find any other modes or functions with other button press combinations. :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf