Author Topic: CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations  (Read 843405 times)

Offline DavidAlfa

• Super Contributor
Re: CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations
« Reply #4175 on: August 03, 2024, 07:49:05 pm »
Stupid war... Best of lucks for you and your family!
Hantek DSO2x1x            Drive        FAQ          DON'T BUY HANTEK! (Aka HALF-MADE)
Stm32 Soldering FW      Forum      Github      Donate

The following users thanked this post: oleg401169

Offline oleg401169

• Contributor
« Reply #4176 on: August 04, 2024, 08:02:31 pm »
Thank you very much, war brings nothing but suffering and destruction. During the time that we have been at war, I have assembled several soldering stations, assembled on different topologies, and given them to my friends. I started using your firmware starting with version 1.10.* and now I see that it has been polished almost to a mirror shine, and I think that its development in the implementation of additional functions (optional), for example, I would add another function to control the speed of the cooling fan, I think that this would be relevant for stations operating in the C245 mode - I have it implemented using a separate controller and a thermistor. It would be nice to have such a control option using the main controller. But this, as I think, is relevant for stations assembled with your own hands, and not factory solutions. Thanks again for your support!

Offline SeamlessPurse

« Reply #4177 on: Yesterday at 05:36:21 am »
Does anyone know which of the units without PSU are STM32 based?
Or which T12 stm32 is cheapest?
I was going to buy a Quicko T12-942 to modify for battery power as it’s cheap without PSU however I stumbled across this thread and would like to stick with STM32 if possible.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:28:09 am by SeamlessPurse »

Offline Zoli

• Frequent Contributor
  • Grumpy old men
« Reply #4178 on: Today at 05:59:25 am »
Does anyone know which of the units without PSU are STM32 based?
Or which T12 stm32 is cheapest?
I was going to buy a Quicko T12-942 to modify for battery power as it’s cheap without PSU however I stumbled across this thread and would like to stick with STM32 if possible.
What I've bought for my secondary station, is NOT STM32.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf