Author Topic: Glare problem with 144 LED right light for microscope  (Read 21404 times)

Offline jaaa1976

• Contributor
Re: Glare problem with 144 LED right light for microscope
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2020, 03:54:27 pm »
I do not know Amscope, but I think you want the 1X version of the above, perhaps the 1X version of one of these. It is the cheapest which may mean it contains no optic, that is, no cheap optics to degrade the image, assuming it is designed correctly. :-+
This adapter will be good if i buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 ?
I already sold this adapter.. i sold with eakins microscope and relife camera in picture 2 months ago..this adapter have optic,glass inside.
For Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 I think will need different size adapter i think ?

Offline jfiresto

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2020, 04:50:52 pm »
... I already sold this adapter.. i sold with eakins microscope and relife camera in picture 2 months ago..this adapter have optic,glass inside.

You are probably asking the wrong person. Normally, a 1X adapter means 1.0 times 1-inch, and would be a good magnification for the GX80. Some AliExpress vendors, however, sometimes do things I do not understand.
-John

Offline jaaa1976

• Contributor
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2020, 07:04:22 pm »
... I already sold this adapter.. i sold with eakins microscope and relife camera in picture 2 months ago..this adapter have optic,glass inside.

You are probably asking the wrong person. Normally, a 1X adapter means 1.0 times 1-inch, and would be a good magnification for the GX80. Some AliExpress vendors, however, sometimes do things I do not understand.
Ok..so adaper look good then..but after i fix this adapter on microscope.. i need another adapter connect to Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 ?

Offline jfiresto

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2020, 07:21:59 pm »
Yes, you also need a c-mount to micro four thirds adapter, like one of the somewhat thin ones (the great majority) among these on ebay.
-John

Offline jaaa1976

• Contributor
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2020, 08:02:02 pm »
Yes, you also need a c-mount to micro four thirds adapter, like one of the somewhat thin ones (the great majority) among these on ebay.
Thank you very much..now i know how to fix Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 on microscope.
I think i will buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 ..it looks cheaper option like this microscope camera in link below.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32906410173.html?spm=2114.12010610.8148356.24.3855b19
and i can also use DMC-GX80 make pictures not only with microscope. :-+

Offline jfiresto

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2020, 08:23:02 pm »
I might read the GX80 reviews (in America, it is called the GX85), anyway, to see if you can find any deal breakers. The big quirk people mention is the electronic viewfinder which interlaces the primary colors and produces a funny chromatic tearing of fast moving objects. Despite that, it is a popular model that gives you a lot for your money.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 08:24:45 pm by jfiresto »
-John

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf