Author Topic: Programming 2532 eproms in the GQ-4X or MiniPro TL866ii Plus?  (Read 1411 times)

Offline gbkd80Topic starter

Programming 2532 eproms in the GQ-4X or MiniPro TL866ii Plus?
« on: November 06, 2020, 03:48:08 am »
I've been trying to program 2532's and 2732's on this TL866ii Plus programmer for a synthesizer (OS update) for a couple weeks now and I just have not been successful, even with the hack of applying 25v to the Vpp from an external supply, or using the 2732 instead because it's actually listed in the supported devices.  In fact, I am almost positive I either blew something up in one of the chips, or the programmer itself... so...

I'm returning it and I ordered a GQ-4x because it 'says' it supports 25v on Vpp (presumably with an external supply?) but I'd like to know if anyone here has successfully programmed either the 2532 or 2732 in either of these programmers because I'm starting to waste money on supplies and the thrill of being able to accomplish this is starting to quickly fade.  I bought some of those adapter boards to convert 2732 to 2532 pinout but I haven't even gotten to that point because even the 2732 will not program.  I confirmed my file is good because I wrote it to a random 2764 I had laying around and it took with no issue. 

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf