Author Topic: Reball, sinners!!!!  (Read 2362 times)

Offline imgTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Reball, sinners!!!!
« on: July 16, 2011, 07:30:30 am »
I am doing my budget for next year, and one of the things I want to get is a nice IR welder for my reballs.
I am almost done getting a demo out of PDR, and while waiting for that to happen decided to ask the good people of this forum for opinions.
There's Puhui T870 and 890, and Ayoue's BGA9001 and maybe many others that I don't yet know about.
Is there an IR machine in your life that you love? Do you do larger chips? Please comment on your experience, on ease of use, longevity and quality of machine, etc.
Please go into as much detail as possible about preheating, as that's something that interests me most. If you know of any literature on physics of preheating/rework, please share.
Many thanks.

Offline hisense999

• Contributor
Re: Reball, sinners!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 09:16:10 am »
Just go to forums where you can find info from GSM or computer repair shops, GSM community is very huge and I think they have the most big experience with BGA reworking - you can find even movies and whole details of they equipement and experience look for google or your local GSM forums. No special literature there but huge experience from done work.

Also here is Attached good start point from Motorola.

B.R.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 09:31:05 am by hisense999 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf