Author Topic: EEVBLOG #76 - Publish and be damned  (Read 2403 times)

Offline x86opcodeTopic starter

EEVBLOG #76 - Publish and be damned
« on: December 05, 2011, 10:15:35 pm »
I've been watching these episodes for a while and surprised I hadn't known about this YouTube blog until recently.

I was rather surprised to know people had been upset you (Dave) had "missed areas" or need more explanation.  All I can say is Good job, Dave.  With all the resources available on the Internet, I have found it very educational to watch this blog.  I think it's perfectly fine to not describe every little aspect of every theorem, idea, principle, etc.  It's fun to pause the video and go look up information on what I don't know.  I even take notes on these blogs.  It's fun to go search out the information and learn more.  It's fun to see Dave, with the professional experience he has, to just simply draw out these circuits and talk about what's going on.  It's awesome.

My suggestion would be if something didn't make sense, the person pause the video and go read up on it.

Good job, Dave.  You've done great.  Awesome video blog.

Have a good one.

Drinking a beer for you here.
Tim

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Re: EEVBLOG #76 - Publish and be damned
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 10:21:23 pm »
Thanks.
Even if I did plans things and script my blogs, and carefully check and review and refine them, then I still wouldn't be able to satisfy everyone, and cover every detail. And then you get the people who complain about the video being too long  ::)
Unwinable - sounds like most jobs I've had  ;D

Dave.

Offline wkb

• Frequent Contributor
Re: EEVBLOG #76 - Publish and be damned
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 10:24:52 pm »
Whatever you do these days, there will be whiners on the web.  SNR going way downhill there.

Just ignore them, you can't please the world anyway!  :P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf