Author Topic: Tektronix Type 575 curve tracer : repair and restoration  (Read 9155 times)

Offline VinceTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Tektronix Type 575 curve tracer : repair and restoration
« on: September 09, 2021, 11:23:44 pm »
Hello World,

At last I managed to grab a 575 curve tracer. Wanted one so badly ever since I started getting into old glowing Tek scopes, 4 years ago or something. However too rare (one pops up every year or two) and way too pricey for me (500 Euros usually...). But what do you know, this one popped up at only 100 Euros ! As always good deals disappears within minutes literally, and since I saw this one 3 hours after the ad went on-line, I was toast... but tried my luck anyway, immediately offering 50% more to the seller, 150 Euros... he phoned me saying I was the highest "bidder", and the deal was done ! Next day he had another old guy happy to offer him 500 to steal it from me, but luckily the seller was honest enough to refuse the offer, and sticked with me, phew that was close !  :-DD
Spent another 150 in petrol and tolls as the thing was 450kms away from me ! But either you are motivated or you aren't !  ;D  At 300 Euros once back home, it's still well worth it. And I can just pretend I was nearby to visit some friend or family or whatever... so as far as I am concerned it cost me only 150  ;D

Anyway, so happy to have a 575, I am over the moon. Definitely the master piece in my collection of glowing Tek boat anchors.

Not only was it cheap, but it also comes with many hours of fun to restore it !
Indeed this poor 575 is in need of an incredible amount of TLC... so many things wrong with it.
However it basically "works" and there are no show stoppers, blown transformer or defective CRT... nothing of the sort, which is the most important !

I guess I could keep it for parts and look for another one in better condition, but they are too rare and expensive that I might as well wait for years and pay 500 for the next unit... nope.

So it time wise, or financially-wise... it's much cheaper and faster to just try to resurrect this one.
I am no magician so it will never be in concourse condition, but neither is my goal so that's fine.
Goal is to make it perfect electrically, make it a usable instrument, calibrated, accurate, as it should, and tackle the numerous mechanical and cosmetic issues as best I can. However I intend to take all my time and do the best job possible.

It's the basic 200 Volts version not the 400V one, but hey you can't have it all. That doesn't keep me from loving it to bits.

I have powered it up for an entire day, playing with it extensively, and discovered en route its numerous problems.

So I am creating this thread now, so as to log all the problems that need to be addressed, while I still remember them.. but probably won't have time to restore it immediately as so many other priorities currently, but I am really eager to start on it so am hoping it will see some action in the coming months.

Due to the varied nature of the problems that need fixing, and the sheer amount of them... what I am thinking is that the restoration will not be linear. I will probably look for the low hanging fruits first, that require little disassemby of the unit, as well as fixing the electrical side of things, then only move on to the nuts and bolt restoration to tackle the cosmetic side of things. Something like that...

Anyway, so let's list all its problems now.

E X T E R I O R

- Rusty screws all over, and on the metal work on the cabinet panel, carry handles.

- Carry handles need refreshing, looking sad as they always do. Looks leather buy looking more closely at the back of the  leather... I am not so sure ! Looks like fake leather fabric, I don't know...  Tek did make real leather handles (have some on my Type 317 scopes). Regardless, think I might redo them in real leather, possibly in black (type 317 had them black) rather then blue.

- RHS panel, top side, toward the front. The entire area between the front edge and the front of the little compartment that hold the owners booklet, is caved in. Doesn't show well on pictures, but it is...

- [ FIXED ] Door for aforementioned compartment: it is jammed closed. Only way to open it is to pry it  :-\  Problem I think is that it's misaligned, it's crooked. One edge of the door is hitting the panel. Don't know why just now. Given the panel is caved in in this area, I guess the instrument took a big hit that might have distorted the hinge for the door. Anyway, it needs some metal work to straighten things out...

- [ FIXED ] - Bottom right corner of the test panel (where you shove the transistor under test) is bent outwards, corner is sticking out, also causing the binding post present here, to be misaligned wrt to its two brothers above him. Panel seems to be soft aluminium so should not be too difficult to straighten.

- CRT bezel: bottom right stud is missing. This is one is no quick fix as it requires to take the entire face plate off !  :scared:  So this will be done towards the end of the process, when I do the nuts and bolt restoration.

- [ FIXED ] - Knobs: the one used for the " Series Resistor " setting, in the "Base Step Generator " section of the front panel... is not the correct one ! Basic shape/ style is correct, but the colour is wrong, it's dark grey instead of black. Also it has a hole in the center as if it was meant to carry a secondary red know atop of it.

- " Steps / Sec " Toggle switch: its bat is bent, along two axis. Nothing dramatic but one you know about it it bothers you no end ! :-DD
Not sure how feasible ti is to straighten it... too tiny to grad it firmly I think. Might be easier to just replace it, if I can find one somewhere...

- Corrosion and crustiness on and around and under all the washers and locking nuts for all the toggle switches and push-buttons. Looks horrible.

I N T E R I O R

- [ FIXED ] - Chassis, top, right side : missing the long stiffener/beam that runs from the front to the back of the instrument.

- [ FIXED ] - Chassis, left side, between back panel and lower deck : missing one of the three screws that secure the triangular stiffener.

- Chassis, left side, lower deck: missing a large panel with lots of printing on it, that covers the area where the rectifiers and collector voltage power stuff is located. Including a picture taken fro Tekwiki that show what this panel looked like... hoping I reproduce this panel.

- [ FIXED ] - CRT: its neck is completely lose, the mechanism that's responsible for rotating the CRT / neck is in bits. Looking at the exploded views in the service manual, I am missing the piece that grabs the neck. Well apparently it may not be "missing" but "only" disintegrated. Apparently it's a know / recurrent problem on these old Tek machines. This part was made of some rubbery lie material that disintegrates over time. As a result the neck is lose and it is therefore impossible to orientate the CRT properly. Luckily it seems like standard part common to all 500 scopes, not just the curve tracer, so I should be able to pinch this part from one of my 500 scopes. If not, I gather someone in Germany makes these parts, so I should be covered...

- Upper deck, center line, rear. There is a vertical piece of aluminium where a couple Germanium power trannies are mounted, kinda serves as a heatsink. There a few rubber grommets running through that heatsink. They look bad and some are missing. Well, the split in two and both halves migrated down the wire. They look kinda generic so hoping one can still buy them new today.

- These two Germanium transistors look rather crusty... hoping the oxidation has not migrated inside the case... however did a quick search and believe it or not these ancient trannies are still available, not new of course, but old stock.

- Cooling fan : slow to start and a bit noisy. Needs lubricating of course but from similar experience on my type 317, the slow start maybe caused by something more subtle that's not as obvious... I still have not managed to fi xthe slow start issue on this bloody 317 !  :--

E L E C T R I C A L

- Wafer switch, setting range for collector voltage (either 0-20V or 0 to 200V). Huge damage to the outer most wafer, as obviously that's the most accessible. Luckily it broke " cleanly ", just one big chunk, not small debris. Also the broken part is still with us as it is held in the vicinity by wires that were soldered to it, phew.

- Toggle switch : " Mode " switch for the Base Step Generator. Has 3 positions : OFF, " Single " and " Repetitive ". The latter is what you want 99,999% of the time. Sadly if you flip the switch to this position, it won't stay there, doesn't lock into place, the bat immediately falls back down to the " OFF " position. The tip (in contact with the bat) of the corresponding moving contact in the switch, is broken, metal fatigue. In the pictures below you can see the tip of the contact massively bent, begging for life. Hanging in there with just a few iron atoms... I barely touched it and it snapped right off. I kept the broken bit just in case I manage to solder it back into place, or to use as a template to replace this contact using another contact from god knows what apparatus. An old beefy relay of some kind.  I think it's not a lost cause, but still not a quick and easy fix.

- Power socket : the instrument still has its original USA style socket. However a modern European power cord was also fitted, for convenience. Problem is, guy who did it did very poor job, a dangerous one even. He soldered the wires from the cord, straight to the terminals at the back of the original socket... the quality of the solder joints leave a lot to be desired !  Also, the insulation of the blue wire has a big cut in it, exposed copper ! And to top it all... guy didn't seem to believe it was worth connecting the earth wire at all !  :o  So all that needs redoing properly.  Might get rid of the cord, remove the USA socket and replace it with a modern IEC socket, as it's more practical. I hate instruments with hardwired power cords (or whatever cord at the back of the unit), they drive me nuts.

- [ FIXED ] - Now on to actually testing the operation of the 575, with a transistor plugged in. I can display a set of curves, however they look weird. Other than the obvious orientation problem because of the loose CRT, what bothers me is the lack of vertical line on the left, joining all the curves... i.e. the linear region of the transistors. It's just not there at all ?!    :wtf:  All I see are the horizontal / saturated parts of the curves. On their left all I see are curled wiggly lines connecting the left edge of each curve together ?!  :wtf:   Definitely not right..

OK I think that's about it as far as problems go. Did it from the top of my head but I think it's a complete list... well of course I may well discover more problems later on, as I work on it... but that's all I noticed in this "first pass" so to speak.

Now for the pics illustrating all that, hopefully in a similar order to the text, to make it easier to follow...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:23:22 pm by Vince »

The following users thanked this post: xrunner, sean0118, capt bullshot, bd139, cyclin_al, syau, AaronLee

• Super Contributor
Re: Tektronix Type 575 curve tracer : repair and restoration
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 11:28:05 pm »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 11:29:26 pm »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 11:39:05 pm »
Oh boy, I was so focused on describing everything that's wrong with it, that I forgot to post some pics of the thing, sorry !  :-[

Here it is !  :D

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 11:43:23 pm »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 11:47:40 pm »
Instrument upside down, view of the tubes on the bottom side of the upper deck, and view of the bottom of the instrument.

And last, playing with a diode.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 11:53:09 pm by Vince »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 12:51:25 am »
OK so the day I test drove the thing, I tried some quick things in the electrical department, before buttoning it up and putting it aside.

- Broken wafer switch for the Collector Voltage range selection : Since the broken chunk was still there and it broke cleanly... I mated it to the switch and it was a perfect fit, no gaps at all, wonderful. So I tried superglue-ing it ... thinking who are you kidding Vince... but much to my surprise it seems to hold up just fine ! I can operate the switch and the broken bit appears to stay firmly in place, it works !  :D  Well at least it's good enough to carry on fixing the instrument, will se later for a better/more permanent fix.

- Broke, Toggle " MODE " switch. Stuck to the " OFF " position which is not very helpful is it... so I hard wired the switch to the " AUTO "position, so that at least the thing can actually run and I can use it and troubleshoot it ! Again will see later for a proper fix !

Once that was done, I could at least now get the thing to run so I could start trouble shooting it...

I don't have a tube tester so I did what has already worked for me once.... simple things !  I turned the lab light off, and looked closely at all the tubes. I noticed that one of them was not glowing at all, not even very faintly. So I pulled it and replaced it with a used one salvaged from one of my Tek scopes. I have a crusty type 531A that I use as a donor.

Tube in question was V132 a 6AL5, it's a double diode. According to the schematic it's directly tied to the STEPS / SEC toggle switch of the Base Ste p Generator.

With a replacement tube, things improve quite a bit : I can now at last see the vertical line representing the linear region of the transistor ! At last it looks like what I saw in text books 25 years ago when I was studying EE !  :-DD
So quite happy.

However that came with a new problem : the display is now not clean, it's very unstable / fuzzy. like the curves never get redrawn exactly at the same spot. See pic below.

Given the age of the thing, before doing any electrical troubleshooting, first thing is to care for dodgy contacts... so I spent an hour and half flooding the instrument with half a can of precious " Deoxit "  contact cleaner. Exercised all the switches, toggle and wafer types alike. Pulled each and every tube, poured some Deoxit in the sockets, put the tubes back in while "exercising" them for 30 seconds in their socket, to break the oxidation layer on the tube pins and sockets.

That did not make the slightest of difference sadly  :-//
But well, it had to be done first. Now I know the unstable picture is more likely to be an actual electrical problem, which I can now start chasing.
Could still be a bad connection somewhere, but something else than switches and tube sockets.  Could be an intermittent connection in a component, capacitor or resistor, internally, where the leads bond.
Could be a dodgy solder joint on a switch or ceramic strip. 
Could be a dodgy tube as well ! An intermittent internal bond between some pin and the metallic structure it connects to.
Hell I guess that should be my first take on it, seeing as BEFORE replacing the tube, the display was STABLE...
Yeah, I will just try another tube to see if that changes anything...

Another problem : I get some weird stuff going on, as you can see, toward the right tip of the curves. A squiggly line that connects the curves together. It's perfectly repeatable, always the same shape... so to me it's unlikely to be a bad connection, it's rather some very deterministic electrical issue somewhere. Looks like a "retrace" issue on an old CRT monitor or something !  :-//   I must add that it shows only when the STEP / SEC switch is set to 240. That's where I took the pics below.
At the slower 120 steps/sec setting, no squiggly lines. Or maybe there is but it's fainter and I can't distinguish it, who knows. Thought it was worth mentioning as that might be a clue in its own right...

Oh, and last "problem".. well not really a problem, nothing is broken... is that the horizontal amplifier is all over the shop : trace moves widely, going off screen often, as you change caliber. So it's impossible to make any measurement whatsoever as you just can't trust whatever is on screen... No big deal though. Had a similar problem with my type 317. IIRC the " DC Balance gain" control is there precisely to fix this problem ! so will adjust that and of course recalibrate the amplifier at large. I want to be able to use the instrument, not just display vague shapes on the screen for fun... even it IS fun in itself !  ;D

OK so that's were I am at with this thing... don't know when I will find time to put it back on the bench...

Online xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 01:09:25 am »
Thanks for this thread Vince. I've been following what you've done on this in the TEA thread, but it's a very good idea to make a dedicated thread for this. I'll be following.
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 02:10:13 am »
 :popcorn:

I've got three 575's. 1-200Volt, 2- 400 volt.
One of the 400 volt units came in mint condition so I put it back in the box 4 years ago and haven't touched it since. :-).

My 200 volt version is a bit rough but working. Had the same CRT yoke deterioration as yours.

I haven't opened any of them in a few years.

I use the 576 more than the 575's.

Good luck with yours.

Tektronix TDS7104, DMM4050, HP 3561A, HP 35665, Tek 2465A, HP8903B, DSA602A, Tek 7854, 7834, HP3457A, Tek 575, 576, 577 Curve Tracers, Datron 4000, Datron 4000A, DOS4EVER uTracer, HP5335A, EIP534B 20GHz Frequency Counter, TrueTime Rubidium, Sencore LC102, Tek TG506, TG501, SG503, HP 8568B

Offline Smoky

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 02:43:19 am »
Good luck with your project Vince :-+

I'd love to find a 575 in mint shape cosmetically ;)

What I did to a little 310 oscilloscope, I'd do to a 575!

Offline BU508A

• Super Contributor
  • Per aspera ad astra
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 07:01:34 am »
Following, just because of the glowing tubes.  ;D
“Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.”            - Terry Pratchett -

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2021, 12:57:24 pm »
I really like the red grid in these units!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 03:10:46 pm by Johnny10 »
Tektronix TDS7104, DMM4050, HP 3561A, HP 35665, Tek 2465A, HP8903B, DSA602A, Tek 7854, 7834, HP3457A, Tek 575, 576, 577 Curve Tracers, Datron 4000, Datron 4000A, DOS4EVER uTracer, HP5335A, EIP534B 20GHz Frequency Counter, TrueTime Rubidium, Sencore LC102, Tek TG506, TG501, SG503, HP 8568B

Offline Greybeard

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 02:57:26 pm »
Congratulations for grabbing a 575!
But that 575 was looking really ugly.
What has happened to it?

Harakiri wiring...

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 03:09:47 pm by Greybeard »

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2021, 03:14:47 pm »
He got a bodged unit.

But here in the states we have so much more available.

I paid 50 for my rough 200 Volt unit and 130 shipping.
I think the mint unit cost me 375 total.

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2021, 08:08:22 pm »
Hi people, thanks for your interest !  ;D

However I fear you will all quickly lose interest if like me the forum FAILS to send you bloody e-mail notifications when something is posted !  :rant:
Has been broken for me for the past 2 or 3 days !

Yep I got a bodged one. Forgot to talk about it but the seller told me he had too bad units and made this working one out of the two.
Clearly he is not very handy and lacks attention to detail....

But as I said I can't be choosy ! It's frog land here, not the US/ Tek's home land.... any old glowing Tek stuff is hard to come by and the 575 is a rarity among the rarities ! Only one comes up every year or two or three ! And usually at hundreds of Euros, like 500 or something. And even if I had 500 Euros to spend on one, which I have do not, it still does not mean I would be able to have it, as there are a million people here who want one, competition is fierce, and they get sold literally withing the first 20 minutes going online on our local web site !!!  Plus it's too big and heavy to be shipped, so even if you find one for 500 Euros, you may well have to spend another 500 or 600 to drive to the other end of the country and back, to bring it home ! 1000 euros total, can NOT do that !

So really, getting this one for only 150 Euros, 150 more to travel to pick it up... it's still a miracle, regardless of its horrible condition and basic 200Volts spec !

Plus, there is so much to do to fix it up, that by the time I am done it will have created a strong bond between me and hits puppy. I will feel at one with it. I will feel worthy and deserving of it too, because I will have put so much work into it to bring it back to its former glory !

I find this much more satisfying and fun than just putting 500 or 1000 euros no the table to get a NIB one that needs nothing done to it whatsoever.

Main point as I said is... there is nothing fundamentally wrong with this unit, I didn't waste my money far from that. It's complete, all the tubes are still in it, all the vital unobtainium parts are in good health (CRT, transformer...), and it basically works out ot the box.  All it needs is some TLC ! A lot of TLC, really a lot.. but still TLC only ! So there no reason why I should not be able to make this 575 work just right, and look 10 times better than it does now... this puppy is just crying out for love and attention, and I am here to give it just that !  :-+

Offline Johnny10

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2021, 08:17:46 pm »
I'm not losing interest, if you look at my signature line you will see I am a curve tracer fanatic.!

I've bought many 576 units which I repaired and sold.

Love them! Do I need one? Doesn't matter.

I even bought a non functioning Keithley SCS4200 last year which I will patiently wait for the parts I need to show up.

More power to you Vince. Live your Dream.

:popcorn:

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2021, 09:42:50 pm »
Oh OK... looks like I didn't need to worry. Talked about it on TEA... appears that e-mail notifications are not broken for everyone... just for me.. plus I now understand most people do not use em-ail notifications anyway, they rather actively poll the forum all the time for new messages... well in this case people will be able to see what' going on here, good !   :D

... still, I need e-mail notification fixed, I use only that... please someone fix the notifications on this forum ! There offer a 100 Euro bounty !  8)

even bought a non functioning Keithley SCS4200 last year which I will patiently wait for the parts I need to show up.

Wow, checked this on Google... looks like a trillion dollar bit of kit ?!   :scared:
You got a broken one for super cheap ? Even super cheap for such an instrument must be like 5 grand or so  :scared:

I hope you can fix it, people will make appointments and pay you 10 bucks a minute to be able to use your gear !  :-DD
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 09:45:28 pm by Vince »

Offline SoundTech-LG

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2021, 12:50:46 am »
Vince!

Looks like you nabbed a REAL boat anchor!!!   :-DD Just kidding, but maybe it was used shipboard??? At the very least on the beach, or dock.
The good part is those handles! They are perfect compared to the ones on mine. My handles have a thin strip of `rusty metal left to grab onto...  bloody dangerous.
I have the disintegrated neck clamp too. Mine seems to work well. Dusted and cleaned everything up inside. The selenium rectumfryers worry me though. Might have to do the silicon mod.
Have fun... you'll be happy when it's done. Like you always wanted one for 40 years or so. Now what to do with it???

Offline KE5FX

• Super Contributor
    • KE5FX.COM
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 01:42:04 am »
Looks like a nice restoration project!  I'd probably replace those germanium power transistors sooner rather than later.  They get leaky with age.  When used as series pass elements, the supply voltage ends up too high due to lack of control margin, which might stress some other parts that are hard(er) to replace.

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2021, 02:14:08 am »
Vince!

Looks like you nabbed a REAL boat anchor!!!   :-DD Just kidding, but maybe it was used shipboard??? At the very least on the beach, or dock.
The good part is those handles! They are perfect compared to the ones on mine. My handles have a thin strip of `rusty metal left to grab onto...  bloody dangerous.
I have the disintegrated neck clamp too. Mine seems to work well. Dusted and cleaned everything up inside. The selenium rectumfryers worry me though. Might have to do the silicon mod.
Have fun... you'll be happy when it's done. Like you always wanted one for 40 years or so. Now what to do with it???

Have no idea what kind of life the two donor he used had...  all I know is what kind of life they WILL have with me now, a much better life for sure !  ;D

The Selenium rectifiers, well have no experience / much knowledge about them... but saw a short video about them earlier this week. Apparently even back in the day they used fail quite often, producing a horrible smell...

As to what I will do with the 575 once it's done well.. I intend to build a nice cart to put it on, so I can wheel it around the lab and use it as often I can find an excuse to ! Like testing zener diodes, and also testing vacuum tubes on it (using some simple external circuitry in a custom test fixture) to help me restore my 20 or so glowing Tek scopes. I guess I could just as well test FET transistors on it, DIACs....

Basically give it a full time spot in the lab where it can be seen and enjoyed, and find any excuse/pretext to fire it up !  8)

• Super Contributor
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 02:20:01 am »
Looks like a nice restoration project!  I'd probably replace those germanium power transistors sooner rather than later.  They get leaky with age.  When used as series pass elements, the supply voltage ends up too high due to lack of control margin, which might stress some other parts that are hard(er) to replace.

Thanks for the warning. I have not looked at the schematic so I don't know what part of the instrument these two Germanium trannies are used in. Given their location in the unit, I would guess they are not part of the power supply, but rather must have to do with the supply of the Collector voltage applied to the DUT.

Will check the schematics to see what kind of DC levels theses trannies are supposed to experience, and probe them to see how far off they are...

When you say replacing, do you mean getting NOS ones (as seem to still be available) or replace them with modern silicon trannies ? If so have people figured out a substitute and have experience using them ?

Offline SoundTech-LG

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2021, 02:28:36 am »
Yeah Vince,

The Selenium smells bad, but is highly toxic as well. The only remnant of my 555 is the cart I had for it, now the 575 sits on it. If I just had room to roll it around!!!  :palm:

Offline KE5FX

• Super Contributor
    • KE5FX.COM
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2021, 03:30:29 am »
When you say replacing, do you mean getting NOS ones (as seem to still be available) or replace them with modern silicon trannies ? If so have people figured out a substitute and have experience using them ?

I'd look for silicon parts with similar power dissipation, Vce and fT ratings.  Assuming these are germanium parts, you can bet that if good silicon power transistors had been available at the time, they would have been used instead. 

If they aren't series-pass regulators, though, you're probably fine waiting to replace them.  Take a look at the circuit and ask yourself, "What's the worst thing that could happen if I put a resistor between the emitter and collector?"

Offline Robert763

• Super Contributor
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2021, 09:26:59 am »
Good on you for saving this beast.
Now you have had a quick play Id start checking all the powersupply rails for voltage and ripple. I don't advocate shotgun capacitor replacement, but you are likely to have some dodgy electrolytics.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2021, 09:37:44 am »
Consider me subscribing to this thread. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf