Author Topic: Berkeley Nucleonics 7010 Digital Delay Generator, Repair  (Read 458 times)

Offline tridacTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Berkeley Nucleonics 7010 Digital Delay Generator, Repair
« on: January 08, 2023, 07:40:07 pm »
Hi,

I'm looking for a manual, or even just a schematic to repair this item. Dating to around 1975, single board with mainly 74S series ttl. All the division ratios seem to work solid output on the gate output, a bit jittery on the initial output socket, but nothing on the delayed output. It uses a dual channel MMH0026 in a heatsink for the two main outputs. Power rails look good, some psu caps replaced, but has been in store for a decade or more and old ttl does tend to degrade with age. BNC won't help, saying their archive was lost and in any case, don't supply to individuals, even though I've worked feelance, own company, for decades. Nothing fancy, more or less all ttl on a single board, so a schemaitic would be enough to fix it, though it does include a good ovenised 10MHz clock. Anyone have any ideas ?...

Regards & Thanks,

Chris
Test gear restoration, hardware and software projects...

Offline LaserSteve

• Super Contributor
Re: Berkeley Nucleonics 7010 Digital Delay Generator, Repair
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 01:49:15 am »
. Drop me a Pm
with your email.

Steve
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 01:55:02 am by LaserSteve »
"What the devil kind of Engineer are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse?"

I am an unsullied member of the "Watched"

The following users thanked this post: tridac

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf