Author Topic: speaker problem  (Read 463 times)

Offline hummerjanneTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • !
speaker problem
« on: November 14, 2023, 03:50:43 pm »
speaker problem I don't understand. The issue is this: When you press on the speaker, you hear a sound and after a few minutes it disappears. There are 2 speakers. When you press on it, the sound comes and then it disappears by itself. What causes this problem?Let me explain in short, so that you can understand, the computer has speakers, but the sound disappears. There are speakers under the plastic. When you press, the sound comes from the plastic, then it disappears.

Offline CatalinaWOW

• Super Contributor
Re: speaker problem
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 04:08:47 pm »
Could be a loose or broken wire, or dirty connector.  When you press on it a connection is made, which goes away as the material relaxes back to its rest state.  Another possibility is a twisted frame on the actual speaker inside the speaker boxes pictured.  The twisted frame prevents the voice coil from moving, but it is temporarily freed when you push on it.  Motion from the sound works it back into the stuck position.

There are other possibilities, but thinking of these types of things will guide you in doing tests to narrow it down.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf