Author Topic: Parting out HP8568B - anyone need anything?  (Read 1043 times)

Offline tkamiyaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Parting out HP8568B - anyone need anything?
« on: September 14, 2018, 06:41:21 am »
I have one HP8568B that is beyond reasonable to try to repair.  So I'm going to part it out.  I have everything I need out.  So I'm going to offer it to my friends at EEVBLOG.  Whatever you need, price is $10 + shipping.  You can ask for up to 5 pieces for this price.  6th pieces will raise it to $20 and same price for up to 10 pieces.  An entire board counts as ONE.  If you ask for 2 capacitors from that board, that is TWO.  So keep that in mind.  The idea is to SHARE, so please keep that in mind.  I think 90% of the unit is still there, so pretty good chance I have what you want.  I'll be happy to send you a top panel, but you will pay for quite a bit for shipping.

This box is beyond reasonable to repair. That means there may be a major, minor, multiple, faults.  Unless something simple, I am not going to be able to test the part.  Visual inspection is all I can do.  No warranty or guarantee.

I am putting it here as I can't really specify what I'm selling.  It's whatever you need and I can find in this piece.

I will ship to any place but for our foreign land friends, it probably won't make sense because of shipping.  But it's really up to you.  I'm probably going to use USPS priority mail, or first class mail.  So that will give you an idea for shipping costs.

Now, operators are standing by.  CALL NOW!  :-DD
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 06:46:44 am by tkamiya »

Offline rob.manderson

• Regular Contributor
Re: Parting out HP8568B - anyone need anything?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 12:45:03 pm »
PM sent, about the CPU card.

Rob
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:30:22 pm by rob.manderson »

Offline tkamiyaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: Parting out HP8568B - anyone need anything?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 09:56:29 pm »
OK, I got the following requests so far:

Request for CPU board - this is pending testing.  I have one sure BAD one.  I am not going to send that.  This one, I do need to test.  It will take few days due to my schedule.  A good one, if I can find one, is earmarked for the requester.

Request from NZ - we mutually agreed it is not cost effective. 

Request for A4A5, A4A6 and A4A7 - from DISPLAY section - this one is on hold.  I do have these but I'm not ready to part that out, yet.  These boards are earmarked for him when they becomes available.

The following users thanked this post: okney1lz, rob.manderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf